Santa Cruz de Tenerife Travel Answers

change location
Poroshin's Profile Photo

Transfer by bus

by Poroshin Online Now Mar 25, 2013 at 9:53 AM

Hi everybody!
Who knows the answers to some simple but not for me questions? I’m going to visit Tenerife island this spring. Our plane lands Tenerife Sur(Reina Sofia) in the middle of the day.
My questions:
1. Can I use local bus №111 for transferring from airport to hotel? In other words, how far the bus stop is from the building of airport?
2. If they don’t sell BONO bus cards in a bus where can I buy it before getting a bus? Somewhere in the building of airport? At the bus stop?
3. What BONO bus card (for 12 or 30 euro) should I choose to buy if I going to have ~4 trips in the island (shopping, zoo,.. return airport) during 10 days for two persons.
I don't know their rules and local prices..

Thanks in advance.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • gwened's Profile Photo

Re: Transfer by bus

by gwened Online Now Mar 25, 2013 at 2:51 PM

webtenerife.co.uk/useful-inf...

sorry for the long thread but copy and paste toy our browser and will tell you all, your question, my grandparents are from there but when I go never use public transport.Hope it helps

1 member found this helpful

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • gwened's Profile Photo

Re: Transfer by bus

by gwened Online Now Mar 25, 2013 at 2:51 PM

webtenerife.co.uk/useful-inf...

sorry for the long thread but copy and paste toy our browser and will tell you all, your question, my grandparents are from there but when I go never use public transport.Hope it helps

1 member found this helpful

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines