Santa Cruz Huatulco

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Mexico beach

by Trevorsothmann Online Now Mar 2, 2014 at 5:51 AM

How do I get to cacaluta beach from Santa Cruz. Preferably by land?

• portable crib./playpen and...... golf

by carodecale Online Now Dec 3, 2011 at 6:01 AM

My daughteer will visit us with her 5 month old baby for 1 week in March 2012 and I am looking for a place to rent a portable crib or playpen as well as a stroller , any suggestion? Also do you know if there are still packages availabe for the golf course and info on these? Thank you very much

• Mexican fiesta show in Santa Cruz , Hautulco

by vonysc Online Now Oct 6, 2011 at 7:37 AM

Does anyone have any info on the Mexican fiesta show in Santa Cruz, Huatulco. Wondering if its any good and how much it is. Thanks Vonysc.

• Is it safe to drive to Puerto Escondido?

by bthale60 Online Now May 29, 2011 at 6:19 PM

I would love to go to Puerto Escondido but it's easier and cheaper to fly to Huatulco. I was considering renting a car and driving as I think it is about 100 KM distance. Is it safe? I have been to Huatulco and love it. I found it very safe.

4 Answers May 30, 2011 at 8:09 AM
    • golf course in Huatulco

by carodecale Online Now Apr 7, 2011 at 10:30 AM

I like to get some recent infos about the golf course in huatulco: the rates, if any discounts etc. as we are planning to go for 1 month. Thank you

1 Answer Apr 7, 2011 at 7:44 PM
    • Time Shares In Santa Cruz, Huatlaco

by vmshaver Online Now May 22, 2010 at 1:25 PM

We are interested in staying in/trading our time shares to stay in the area.....any suggestions...

• Approximate Taxi Fares from Santa Cruz cruise pier

by jeana-r Online Now Feb 14, 2010 at 6:59 PM

Hi, I am curious to know if anyone has an estimate for taxi fares to Organo Beach, Tangolunda, Conejos, and also to La Crucecita?

One way fares, please, from Santa Cruz cruise pier.

Many thanks
      JT

• stjomopaul's Profile Photo

Is the a good All Inclusive Resort/Hotel in the area?

by stjomopaul Online Now Feb 26, 2007 at 11:54 AM

I have seen a number of comments from travelers that they are dissatisfied with the All- inclusives. Is there a real good one?

If this is not a great all inclusive, I would like to know the names of several good hotels that either have dinning rooms or are within a short distance from good restaurants.

Your help and assistance will, as always, be appreciated.

Thanks,

Paul

2 Answers Mar 26, 2007 at 8:46 PM
    • Travel to Huatulco

by rtravel Online Now Oct 31, 2006 at 11:48 AM

It is safe to go to Huatulco considering its proximity to Oaxaca. Any information would be appreciated.

2 Answers Nov 1, 2006 at 9:25 PM
    • Rent a car or taxi?

by vetra Online Now Jul 30, 2006 at 8:18 AM

My wife and I will be traveling to the Huatulco area later this week. We will be staying in Mazunte, but would like to explore the surrounding areas during our seven day stay on the coast--Puerto Escondido, Huatulco, maybe a trip into the mountains. Not sure whether to rent on car or depend on taxis or public transportation for these excursions. Looking for advice. How is the driving in these areas--anything particularly challenging? Also am a little confused about insurance coverages that would be necessary. I realize that we would probably have to purchase some extra coverage, but not sure how much and how this works. What would be a reasonable cost for a seven day car rental in the area? Any help would be greatly appreciated--the sooner the better as we are leaving Tuesday! Thanks.

• Huatulco, Mexico

by willie22 Online Now May 18, 2006 at 10:11 PM

If anyone has any questions about the Huatulco area, I will be glad to help. I have been there a few times and really like the area. I have also been to several other resorts in Mexico, the Domincan Republic and Carribean Islands so fel free to ask. thanks, Wille

6 Answers Nov 11, 2010 at 8:51 AM
    • Hotel Canadien Santa Cruz

by willie22 Online Now May 18, 2006 at 9:33 PM

Does anyone have any information about this hotel or how I can contact them? I can't seem to find anything on the internet.

1 Answer Jul 23, 2006 at 10:54 AM