Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• travel to cape horn

Chile Aug 27, 2015 at 4:45 PM

how do you get there?

more
    • North or South

Chile Aug 20, 2015 at 4:13 PM

We are young couple (56) we star in Santiago Chile on January 2016 for one week with rental car.
      since Chile is so thin and long we understand that we mast go North or South not both.
      We where thinking to go south to Puerto Montt, Temuco etc... but now we notice there are many things to do in the North... Any idea?
      Also how is AirBNB in Chile can we order now or we can select when traveling?
      Thanks
      Gad & Miri

more
    • burmgatto's Profile Photo

Bed and Breakfast in Santiago, Chile

Chile Aug 14, 2015 at 7:26 PM

Can anyone recommend any good Bed and Breakfasts in a convenient area of Santiago. We would like a private bathroom.

more

Near Santa Cruz

• CatherineE2's Profile Photo

CatherineE2!

by CatherineE2 Online Now Jun 10, 2012 at 8:58 AM

I am arriving at the airport in Santiago, and need transportation to my hotel in Santa Cruz. I will be hooking up in Santa Cruz with my tour. Can anyone suggest alternatives--bus, private transportation,car?

1 Answer Jun 10, 2012 at 5:53 PM
    • Wine tour in Santa Cruz

by chilerenee Online Now Mar 4, 2004 at 6:04 AM

Hi, I am a Canadian living in Chile with my husband and two children for the past four years and loving it. Can't beat the weather especially up north in Antofagasta and beyond. My husband and I are planning a trip to Santiago in May and thought we might take a wine tour. Friends suggested Santa Cruz as a great place for this. Is May an okay month to go or should we just hang out around Santiago and find something else to do?