Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Near Santa Cruz

• ToBeInspired's Profile Photo

Getting to Ambue Ari

by ToBeInspired Online Now Oct 31, 2013 at 3:08 PM

I'm going to be working at an animal refuge, for a month, called Ambue Ari. It's located 348km from Santa Cruz and about 45 minutes from Guarayo. I've seen the sites instructions, but wondering if anyone's gone there? Or do you know any sites that would give me maps to better find the train/stations? I don't speak Spanish fluently, so just want to be better prepared.

• Airline Change

by kegorman Online Now Oct 23, 2013 at 5:33 PM

If I change airlines at VVI (Copa to Aerolineas Argentinas) with a 3 hour layover, do I need to go through customes?

1 Answer Oct 23, 2013 at 7:44 PM
    • Bus to Puerto Suárez

by drleofranco Online Now Mar 11, 2013 at 5:02 PM

Can anyone tell me the companies and timetable between Sta Cruz and Puerto Suárez by bus ?

2 Answers Mar 11, 2013 at 6:53 PM
    • jacobtafler's Profile Photo

santa cruz hotels

by jacobtafler Online Now Aug 22, 2010 at 1:20 PM

hi fdirst time in santa cruz any recomdtion of 20 dolars hotel in save place in centro thanks alot

3 Answers Mar 4, 2011 at 2:38 AM
    • White Pages of Santa Cruz de la Sierra

by lunaCH Online Now Feb 3, 2010 at 3:51 AM

Hope this is the right Forum.

hey there, where can i get an updated whitepages directory of santa cruz? stuff i found online is either very old or not updated at all. thanks for your help.

cheers
      LunaCH

• How do I get from Cuiaba (brasil) to Santa Cruz?

by miengillis Online Now Feb 25, 2007 at 4:08 PM

I want to get from Cuiaba to Santa Cruz, how should I do this, the closest border crossing is Caceres-San Matias but the road from there to Santa Cruz isin bad condition this time of the year (thats what they told me..), should I better go to Campo Grande and fly to Santa Cruz or take the train from Corumba?

Thanks!

Mien

2 Answers Feb 25, 2009 at 7:12 AM
    • Santa Cruz, Bolivia to Brazil

by jamesandpam Online Now Jan 7, 2007 at 10:21 AM

Hi

I want to get from Santa Cruz, Bolivia to Corumba in Brazil. How can I do this, ie do I have to fly or is it possible to go by bus/train. I am looking to travel at the end of January 2007.

Thanks,

James

3 Answers Sep 2, 2010 at 9:39 AM
    • flights into

by phillbirt Online Now Aug 8, 2006 at 2:42 AM

Hi,

Im looking at getting a cheap flight into Santa Cruz, Bolivia, from Rio.THe plan is then to bus it to La Paz and beyond. Is there a no frills carrier that I could check out? Does anyone have an idea of the cost?

2 Answers Jan 8, 2007 at 3:49 PM
    • flights into

by phillbirt Online Now Aug 8, 2006 at 12:26 AM

Hi,

Im looking at getting a cheap flight into Santa Cruz, Bolivia, from Rio.THe plan is then to bus it to La Paz and beyond. Is there a no frills carrier that I could check out? Does anyone have an idea of the cost?

1 Answer Aug 8, 2006 at 12:36 AM
    • From Santa Cruz de la Sierra to Uyuni and La Paz?

by Slepe Online Now Jan 16, 2006 at 12:16 PM

How much does a bus cost to/from Uyuni and La Paz and how long does the trip take?

• Internal flights

by lossa Online Now Jul 10, 2004 at 2:19 AM

I want to fly to La Paz in October from Santa Cruz de La sierra. Any tips or advice would be welcome.

3 Answers Aug 15, 2006 at 12:37 AM
    • Santa cruz?

by philene Online Now Sep 21, 2003 at 8:08 PM

dear vitual traveler, Flying into Santa Cruz from the US. On my way to Tarija, but is there any highlight I should know about Santa Cruz or it's surrounding areas? thank youuuuuuuuu.

1 Answer Sep 25, 2003 at 1:11 PM
    • davfin's Profile Photo

Spiders in Bolivia?

by davfin Online Now Aug 6, 2003 at 5:10 AM

Dear Virtourosos, I am going to Bolivia (Santa Cruz and Camiri) for a week and suffer from an irrational phobia of spiders. Could anyone who has been in Bolivia tell me of the real probabilites of encountering spiders, what kinds of spiders they are, and any possible real risks involved? I am aware of a host of other exciting aspects of visiting Bolivia but would like to allay (or prepare for) these particular prospects ASAP. Thanks! David Finer Stockholm

3 Answers Aug 15, 2006 at 12:42 AM
    • chancay's Profile Photo

Santa Cruz de la Sierra

by chancay Online Now Feb 27, 2003 at 1:12 AM

Are you all sure you built your pages on the right city?? I think you all are describing Santa Cruz de la Sierra in the departamento de Santa Cruz and not Santa Cruz in the departamento de Tarija....???

10 Answers Mar 1, 2003 at 4:43 AM