Travel Answers
Santa Clara

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Going to Cayo Coco but would very much like to visit the che guevara memorial

by RJN90 Online Now Dec 10, 2011 at 2:52 PM

Hi, I will be attending a 1 week class vacation with my university graduating class to Tryp Resort; Cayo Coco in our reading week of February 2012. Very much looking forward, but I am not one to lay on a beach all week (which i gather is pretty much what Cayo Coco is). My question is would it be feasible to make a day trip to Santa Clara and visit the Che Guevara masoleum etc? I gather its only really about 3hrs away from cayo coco, but travel logistics can really complicate these sorts of things. Regardless, i would feel very guilty with myself if i flew all the way to Cuba and didn't make this pilgrimage of sorts. Anyone done this before? If so how expensive? If necessary, and if its cheap enough I could stay over night in santa clara? Appreciate anyones help.

• hotel preference

by yyzray Online Now Sep 22, 2011 at 3:24 PM

Thinking of visiting Santa Clara towards the end of october and the choice of hotel is between the Barcelo and the Melia Las Dunas and would like to know if anyone has been there and can offer a comparison. Thanks

1 Answer Sep 23, 2011 at 5:16 AM
    • Tracyden's Profile Photo

Trip to Santa Clara

by Tracyden Online Now Aug 29, 2011 at 1:35 PM

We are staying at the Melia Cayos Santa Maria in a couple of weeks - can anyone advise on the best way to visit santa clara - is it worth trying to get there ourselves or is the best bet to use the tour operator? Thanks

5 Answers Sep 29, 2011 at 7:24 AM
    • taxi in santa clara- help

by jennita84 Online Now Dec 3, 2008 at 6:05 PM

is there a taxi in santa clara aiport? or is there a way to call for a taxi for pick up from the airport to go to trinidad?
      Please help.

• Sol Cayo Santa Maria Resort - Anyone ever gone in October?

by Rosemuffin77 Online Now Jul 4, 2005 at 8:23 AM

Hello All!

My husband and I and our neighbours are going to the Sol Cayo Santa Maria resort in Snata Clara Cuba this Ocotober (2005). Has anyone ever gone in October, or better yet anyone going this October as well to this resort? We're not sure what the weather will be like, but have read that it may be rainy but that's about it.

Any advice or tips for our upcoming trip would be great!

Thanks everyone!

2 Answers Aug 10, 2005 at 3:25 AM