change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Sanma Province Travel Answer Locations

• prices for tours on Espiritu

Espiritu Santo Aug 12, 2013 at 5:30 AM

Hi there, getting ready for a trip to Espiritu, wondering about tours prices, like Millenium Cave, blue holes (if driven), Champagne Beach. Also how much is to hire kayak if we wanted to do blue holes by water. Thanks in advance.

1 Answer Aug 26, 2013 at 3:35 AM
    • elberto's Profile Photo

Accommodation in Santo, Vanuatu

Espiritu Santo Feb 2, 2011 at 4:55 PM

Looking for cheap accommodation in Santo. Seems limited options online especially for beach bungalows. Can someone recommend some places to stay? Also is it necessary to book or will I just find something? Travelling in late April 2011 over Easter

• Out of beaten tracks in Espiritu Santo

Espiritu Santo Nov 1, 2009 at 5:43 PM

I am planning a trip to Santo this month ( end of november ). I went already several times to Luganville, Hog Harbour and Port Olry. Would like to go this time to Matantas ( Big Bay ). What about the conditions of the roads? Manageable with a 4WD ? Possibility of accomodation in Matantas ? I heard the "Vatthe Lodge" is closed. True or not ?

Thanks

PhG

• Out of beaten tracks in Espiritu Santo

Espiritu Santo Nov 1, 2009 at 5:41 PM

I am planning atrip to Santo this month ( end of november ). I went already several times to Luganville, Hog Harbour aned Port Olry. Would like to go this time to Matantas ( Big Bay ). What about the conditions of the roads? Manageable with a 4WD ? Possibility of aéccomodation in M

• Beer and air transport.

Beer Oct 8, 2006 at 4:34 AM

If anyone has advice on traveling by air with beer please email me.
      Specifically, I am looking for answers regarding the integrity of bottled
      beer in the cargo hold of commercial airliner. I am returning to Kansas City, via
      Newark, from Rome, and plan to put beer on my check in luggage because the new
      rules o not allow it on carry-on. I want to know if the bottles will burst.

Desperately seeking answer ASAP.

--M.B.

2 Answers Nov 9, 2006 at 8:18 PM