change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Personal Car/Jeet for Rent

Nepal Jul 17, 2014 at 2:20 AM

Hi Traveler friends,
      I am planning a trip for Nepal in November'14. I am looking to hire a personal Car/Jeep, at what cost is it available ?!, What will be weather there ?!
      Also I want to know the charges for adventure sports like Rafting, Paragliding, Bungee Jumping, Light Aircraft ride
      Also what more adventure sports are available
      Thanks in Advance

more
    • midi keyboard controllers, mixers, monitors etc ....in Nepal??

Nepal Jun 27, 2014 at 7:04 AM

i want to know if there are pro audio shops in Nepal that sell things like synthesziers, studio monitor speakers, mixers etc
      Specifically i want to buy an AKAI MPK 61 and KRK monitors
      Will i be able to find these in Nepal?
      Cheers

more
    • rknagraj's Profile Photo

how to reach from pashupatinath to muktinath

Muktinath Jul 20, 2014 at 10:28 PM

how to reach from pashupatinath to muktinath, do we have accomodation near muktinath.

more
    • GrumpyDiver's Profile Photo

Nepal and Trekking lite

Nepal Jul 17, 2014 at 4:12 AM

We (wife and I) are in the middle of doing some travel planning into Southern Asia this fall. While we are well travelled, this will be our first time in the area. Weve already made arrangements to visit some of the less travelled areas (Bhutan and North-East States of India), as well as hitting some of the more typical spots in India. Nicely said, we will be in the Himalayas for part of the time (and we've been there before as far as EBC in Tibet about 10 years ago).

One option we are considering is spending up to a couple of weeks (14 days including the days we fly in and out of Kathmandu) doing some trekking; the second and third week in November. My foot is still not 100% post-surgery (and likley never will be 100%), so I do have to take care to avoid injury. We'ed probably want to spend a couple of days in Kathmandu, exploring and setting up the trek (arranging for a guide and porter at the trekking office, as well as transportation to and from the trailhead). This means we are probably looking at about a week to 10 days of trekking. Other than just seeing the place; #1 objective is seeing people, landscapes to photograph.

Any thoughts as to which areas might be suitable for the; recommendations for accomodations in Tibet clothing for that time of year, etc. Well broken in, sturdy hiking boots, walking sticks, etc. Thoughts on tent trekking versus staying at local accomodation (might be leaning that way as this would help out the locals more), etc.

Thanks

more
    • Volunteering as a teacher once in Nepal

Nepal Jul 11, 2014 at 8:27 AM

Hi,

I'm planning on heading out to Nepal November time to explore and offer my services as an English teacher wherever I may end up. I don't want to pre-pay one of these companies to do so and wondered whether there are many opportunites to walk into schoools/communities and volunteer without pre-organising. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance for any info :)

more
    • Meeting peoples

Pokhara Jul 4, 2014 at 1:57 AM

I would like to meet some interesting peoples and foreigners, maybe become friends with them. Where should I go?

more
    • weather advice for july visit

Kathmandu Jun 26, 2014 at 1:45 PM

hi..i am from new delhi...i am planning to visit kathmandu and nagarkot with my wife...from 4th july,2014 to 8th july,2014....please inform me about the weather conditions during this period. since its monsoon season is it worth to visit kathmandu and nagarkot.
      P.K.

more
    • School supplies

Kathmandu Jul 8, 2014 at 4:54 AM

My husband and I will be travelling to Nepal in September and we wanted to donate school supplies (books, pens, pencils, art and craft etc) to a school there. Is it possible to buy these items in Nepal and not have to travel with them?

Thanks

more
    • how can i know if my visa is ready ???

Nepal Jul 5, 2014 at 2:57 AM

hi my mom and dad stays in Bahrain. i have applied for visa out there but can any one tell what is the process to know that my visa is ready or not???

more
    • prasana's Profile Photo

prasanadawadi

Kathmandu Jun 25, 2014 at 7:10 AM

i have to write a brief summary on bhaktapur can anybody help me please?

more
    • prasana's Profile Photo

bhaktapur brief summmary

Kathmandu Jun 25, 2014 at 7:08 AM

have you gone to bhaktapur nepal

more
    • anilpradhanshillong's Profile Photo

Comfortable 3-star hotel

Kathmandu Jul 17, 2014 at 5:30 AM

Please advice a good, comfortable 3-starrish hotel at Kathmandu you have experienced. Am a bit confused.

Thank You!

more
    • How expensive is Nepal?

Nepal Jun 23, 2014 at 4:29 AM

My 18 year old son is travelling to Nepal on a volunteer program this summer. His accommodation and food is paid and he only has weekends off, he wants to do a lot of sightseeing while there and has $800 to take, is this enough?

more
    • Induc's Profile Photo

Pokhara sights

Pokhara Jul 8, 2014 at 11:44 PM

Hi
      We wish to visit some places in a day like, Begnas lake, Rupa taal, Devi,s fall, Gupteshwar Gufa, Mountain museum.
      Can it be done in a day. How much Taxi charges for one day trip.
      Or we should do these sights in Two days. What additional places to include. Can any body suggest a practical itenary for us

Induc

more
    • rknagraj's Profile Photo

itinerary from mumbai to Pashupatinath and Muktinath in Nepal + Kashi Viswanath in Varanasi.

Nepal Jul 20, 2014 at 10:25 PM

hi guys, i'm planning to visit temples Pashupatinath in Nepal and Muktinath in Nepal along with few other sightseeing places viz Kathmandu, Pokhara and Chitwan. while returning back to mumbai want to visit Kashi Viswanath in Varanasi.

please suggest when to start from mumbai, when do we reach gorakhpur how long to cross Sunoli border, what documents do we need to enter nepal. from there how long does it take to reach pashupatinath. where to get cheap accomodation there. then wat else do we see next. how long to reach muktinath. do vechicles reach till muktinath or is trekking involved..? is accomodation available near muktinath ?

please forgive me if i sound stupid,
      i'm asking too many questions, but i need to go there with my family
      consisting of wife n kids 5,2 yrs resp. and mom of 60yrs.
      Hence trying to gather as many details as possible.

need to plan with as few days as possible.
      thanking in advance
      Nagraj

more
    • visa issue

Nepal Jul 20, 2014 at 2:33 AM

i booked a flight of aqtar airways from warsaw to kathmandu via doha. i don't have nepal visa for now, as i plan to get it on arrival. will it cause any problem while boarding or at transit in doha.

more