Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Rehearsal Dinner this July

Marathon Nov 11, 2015 at 1:42 PM

Looking for a nice restaurant that is not overly casual for a rehearsal dinner in July this year. Prob about 30 people. I the the Butterfly Cafe looks nice. Is there other options like this place?

• how to get to cruise ship port

Tampa Nov 3, 2015 at 7:22 PM

how do I get transport from Marion Transit Center to Tampa cruise ship port

• Miami - Istanbul nonstop flight with Turkish Airlines?

Miami Nov 1, 2015 at 12:06 PM

Just seen this: and got curious about Turkish Airlines.

I learnt that it is a member of Star Alliance and chosen as the best airline in Europe five times in a row! My friend in Boston used Turkish Airlines last summer and he recommended it so badly! He loved the food, staff and everything. I may plan my next holiday according to this new direct flight (because it is so cheap now) but wanted to hear your experiences first. What do you think?

• GreenOlive's Profile Photo

6 hours to kill in Orlando after the cruise.

Orlando Nov 15, 2015 at 2:12 PM

We are going to be off the ship by 9 am. Our flight in not until 6 pm. The transportation company we use offers luggage storage, but i can not decide on the attraction we would like to visit. I think going to Disney would be just a waste of money. My sister wants to go to the outlets, but i don't think its a good idea...we have 2 four year old boys and a 7 year old girl. Or maybe we should just to go Downtown Disney (Disney Springs) ... Any suggestions?

• Holiday Lets

by LilyX Online Now Sep 5, 2011 at 2:27 AM

Can anyone give me any advice please. I need a holiday let in or around Sanford for a few weeks in 2012. I am looking for a single house in a gated community to rent. I can't find any for this area only Orlando area.

Any information would be appreciated.