Sandefjord Travel Answers

change location

I don't have idea?

by AnnTomek Online Now Feb 16, 2008 at 4:40 AM

My name is Anna. I'm going to fly to Norway-Torp(Sandefjord) in march.I'll be there only one day.I'll be very gratefull if somebody Can give me a tips what i can visit there, and whitch bus i can take to get from airport to Sandefjord or other interesting places near the airport on saturday. Greatings from Poland. Thank you.

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Re: I don't have idea?

by FletteMette Online Now Feb 16, 2008 at 10:35 AM

You'll find info about Torp airport here: nye.sandefjordairport.biz/De...

Only one day? Then I guess you won't be travelling in to Oslo (www.torpekspressen.no) since the bus to Oslo takes 2 hours or so. You'll find lots of info about Sandefjord here: http://www.visitsandefjord.com/en/ (and also info about transport to / from the airport)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • jims99's Profile Photo

Re: I don't have idea?

by jims99 Online Now Feb 17, 2008 at 9:43 AM

Anna,

I stayed in Sandefjord for one day also - wish had more time as it's a very quaint beautiful town. The only recommendation I have is a great restaurant (I forget its name). It's on a pier on waterfront, across the ferry ship. Very unususal food, including mink whale and reindeer. I must admit it was the best food I had in my 11 day Norway trip. (see my webpage for pics, etc)

Enjoy Norway!
    Jim

• Re: I don't have idea?

by FletteMette Online Now Feb 17, 2008 at 1:23 PM

But...but....minke whale and reindeer, that's not *unusual* food, is it? ;o)

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines