Sandbridge Beach

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• fitness facility available?

by mmiles Online Now Feb 22, 2007 at 11:41 AM

We have family members who are interested in trying Sandbridge this year instead of the Outer Banks. We really like the laid back feel of the Outer Banks and I am wondering if Sandbridge feels that way, too. It would cut our 8 hour trip down to six and that is appealing to the group. I also need to know if there is a gym/fitness facility in Sandbridge and what it is like? Is there a spa/massage therapy available? This is very important to one of our family members.

1 Answer Dec 19, 2007 at 8:50 AM
    • Hows the beach condition at high tide (vs beach erosion)?

by Cris0024 Online Now Jan 3, 2007 at 2:00 PM

My familyand extended family are planning a weeklong beach vacation for the 2nd week in July. Sandbridge is high on our list; we normally go to north Jersey beaches. My family visited there back in 2002 or 2003 and did not have the best experience because primarily of the weather (got rained out 2 of the 4 days and cloudy the others). At high tide there was practically no beach due to erosion; about 10 to 20 ft from the bulkheads. I know beach replenishment was done a few years ago, (2004?), but am very curious as to how its has held up thus far. How much beach is there at high tide (today)?

1 Answer Dec 19, 2007 at 8:51 AM