San Vicente

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Traveling with a 2 yrs old

El Nido Jul 6, 2014 at 8:20 PM

Is it safe and can we enjoy the island hoping in EL Nido if we bring our 2 yr old daughter?

more
    • Tao Expedition - People to join?

Palawan Jun 30, 2014 at 7:25 AM

Hi there...anyone interested on joining the Tao Expedition Open Group from December 10 to 14?...not sure yet in which way (El Nido - Coron or Coron - El Nido)...kinda like the second one better but really doesn't matter...either way works for me ;-)
      Hoping some of you are interested so we could make a group before arriving there and maybe even get a Private Expedition for the same price.
      Hasta luego!
      Pablo.

more
    • weather in palawan right now

Palawan Jul 17, 2014 at 11:00 PM

hi guys, how's the weather in palawan right now? we've booked our tao expedition trip but received notice that it will be cancelled due to the really bad weather and higher chance of having a typhoon. we would still like to continue with the trip but we'll be making arrangements on our own instead. We will be heading to coron and el nido. thanks in advance for your kind input. =)

more
    • t_cochin's Profile Photo

Best time to visit Palawan

Palawan Jul 7, 2014 at 6:10 AM

Hi, finally I have zeroed in on Philippines for my next vacation. Palawan & Mindanao are the top locations in mind. Can anyone suggest me some tips for the journey? Or is there anyone local who can help me out?

regards
      Ajith

more
    • meltyan's Profile Photo

Paraw sailing

El Nido Jul 4, 2014 at 9:37 PM

Hi,
      I would like to join the Tao sailing expedition in El Nido first week of August. But i was advised it will be the typhoon season and the availability will depends on the weather. Weather advised there might be storm. But I really want to go for sailing safari (overnight island hopping type).. it's a silly question, but would you still go anyway?
      Thanks
      Melissa

more
    • hotels & houses for rent

Brooke's Point Jun 23, 2014 at 4:32 PM

Greetings all: I have messed up with the info I received and need to post a few more questions. Ly me say first I am shutting off all my internet e mails and am just using scottdshute@gmail now and i can not use that one atthis sight for some reason. I am married to a young Philapina from Brooks point and will be going there on July 2 to find a house to rent hopefully by the ocean. I tried to contact Sunset hotel but no response. If you know of a decent place to stay (hotel please give me contacts as well as any intel on renting a place there. Thanks buckets of Aloha (yup I am from Hawaii)

more
    • Palawan Prison

Province of Palawan Jul 8, 2014 at 4:11 PM

Hi guys ...
      Im male and traveling alone , and would like to know the best area to stay in Palawan. I like the bar scene and would like to visit the prison. I will only be in Palawan for 2 nights 3 days ..

Regards Tony

more
    • legio_victrix's Profile Photo

Taxi price in Busuanga

Province of Palawan Jul 17, 2014 at 8:48 AM

Hi! I need to get from the Coron airport to Busuanga Bay Lodge. The resort sent me an offer for 2500 pesos to the one way. Is it too expensive? What is the usually price by taxi?

more