Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• MuratU's Profile Photo

Train or bus to Biarritz

by MuratU Online Now Aug 19, 2012 at 2:19 AM

Hi there,

I'm arriving in San Sebastian next week and will take a day trip to Biarritz. What is the best way to get there? I'll be traveling on Monday, so would I be better off taking PESA bus directly to Biarritz in the morning or the Eusko train to Hendaye and change it to French train from there?

Your feedback will be much appreciated

7 Answers Aug 19, 2012 at 10:19 AM
    • Blayne+Bec's Profile Photo

San Sebastian -> Pamplona

by Blayne+Bec Online Now Mar 24, 2011 at 10:10 AM

Hey guys!

Australian couple in San Sebastian the 1st week in July before heading to Pamplona by bus or train.

Anyone else doing this type of thing? If anyone fancies a beer in this time... Let us know... Guys and Girls! Would be good to meet some new people while we are away...

Cheers

B+B

1 Answer Mar 24, 2011 at 6:42 PM
    • smdl's Profile Photo

Train or bus?

by smdl Online Now Jun 19, 2008 at 4:43 AM

What is the cheapest way to get from San Sebastian to Pamplona? Bus or train? Plz let me know ASAP. i'm leaving for my trip on the 30th of June!

2 Answers Jun 26, 2008 at 6:22 AM
    • biarritz to san sebastian

by hartyd Online Now Nov 29, 2007 at 1:17 PM

what is the best and most convenient way of getting from the biarritz airport to san sebastian
      any advice
      thanks

1 Answer Nov 29, 2007 at 3:24 PM
    • san sebastian to santander

by annegallagher Online Now May 17, 2007 at 2:00 PM

We are thinking of flying with Ryanair from Liverpool to Santander. Have been told San Sebastian is lovely and need to know how far it is from Santander Airport and how we would get there. Would be better staying in Santander?

3 Answers May 18, 2007 at 12:29 PM
    • Brassman's Profile Photo

Accom In San Sebastian

by Brassman Online Now Jun 15, 2005 at 2:59 AM

Hi,

I can't find many places with a double room available for 24 25 and 26 June (next week) Can anyone recommend a hotel that might still have availability?

Thanks.

1 Answer Jun 17, 2005 at 4:45 AM
    • Tiffany808's Profile Photo

hotels

by Tiffany808 Online Now Apr 25, 2005 at 11:16 AM

I am having a hard time finding accomodation in San Sebastian. I can't spend more than 30 euros, but I am visiting July 3-5, right before the San Fermin festival in Pamplona, so everything seems to be full.
      I have a friend who will share a hotel room, or we can stay in a hostel.

Any suggestions??

Thank you for any help,
      Tiffany

• Bilbao airport to San Sebastian

by Chico53 Online Now Nov 26, 2004 at 11:38 PM

I will be going to San Sebastian for five weeks in July. The airfares into Bilbao are mich cheaper than Into SS, so I was thinking that I should be able to rent a car and drive down from BIO airport to SS. (My wife will be with me.) Is that feasible? How much would it cost? How easy or difficult is it to take a train? I believe one has to go to main Bilbao to catch a bus, which I would like to avoid. Any other suggestions? Thanks. Chico

8 Answers Feb 17, 2005 at 10:01 PM