Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• sunday opening

Almuñécar Yesterday

Is paradise Manuela and Lori sexi bird park open today

more
    • Route Suggestions from Salamanca to Barcelona

Spain Dec 11, 2014 at 4:46 AM

We would like to travel from Salamanca to Barcelona via the northern part of Spain (not thru Madrid). This will be in May. We are seeking suggestions for a worthwhile itinerary in the north of Spain, by train or bus, to get to Barcelona. We have about a week for this route before we have to be in Barcelona.
      Thank you.

more
    • caionpaion's Profile Photo

Which best areas to stay 30-40 minutes walking to the center

Madrid Dec 25, 2014 at 10:50 AM

I will stay 6 weeks in Madrid and I am going to look for a self-catering apartment . Ideally I want to stay in an area which is 30-40 minutes walking to the center ( Plaza Mayor), looks nice and is rather secure.
      Thnak you for your suggestions.

more
    • Transportation

Barcelona Dec 3, 2014 at 4:10 PM

Hye, my flight on 15 December will be at 6.20am and i need to be there at 5am. Is there any public transportation beside taxi that woulf take me to the airport at 4.30am?

more
    • Sunset in Ibiza

Ibiza Dec 21, 2014 at 8:31 AM

Can you please help me with the name of the place in Ibiza, from where I saw a beautiful sunset....it was not crowded with buildings.....but had a fantastic view. If I can post a picture of the place, may be it would be of help, but how do I do it?

more
    • Sun/Beach destination for winter?

Madrid Dec 2, 2014 at 3:47 AM

Hi everyone,

I'm planning my winter holidays and looking for a sun and sea destination. I found this articles with dome places and tips. Would like to know if you can help me with cheap accomodations at this places or with other destinations you think are better.

anarquiavip.com/paraisos-par...

Thanks in advance!

Pet

more
    • When i come to turkey where can i rent a wi-fi hotspot ?

Spain Dec 1, 2014 at 9:40 PM

When i come to turkey where can i rent a wi-fi hotspot ?

more
    • calle larios

Málaga Yesterday

Are shops in Calle Larios open on sundays? is it worth going on a sunday?

more
    • dnwitte's Profile Photo

Accommodations

Madrid Dec 26, 2014 at 9:09 PM

Is Madrid a city where I might have trouble finding a cheapish room for a couple of nights in early July if I just show up? Would you suggest I book well ahead? Given the nature of my trip It's difficult for me to be firm about dates.  For what it's worth, I have never been to Madrid.

more
    • piosku67's Profile Photo

time of meals

Madrid Dec 19, 2014 at 9:56 AM

I'm strongly get used to have a substantial meal during the day, rather 3-5 p.m. not 6-9 p.m. How about Madrid? Which style is preferred in the capital city, what restaurants offer to tourists? The most terrifying and frustrating way of eating habit for me is only coffee in the morning, light lunch at 12 or 1 p.m. than long time nothing ....and a huge meal, let's say, at at 9 p.m. or later. It would be lovely to dined out in the afternoon. Is it possible? I do not mean tapas or snacks I mean the regular two-course meal.
      By the way, are there any buffet restaurants in Madrid ?
      Thanks

more
    • Barcelona to Salamanca Options?

Spain Dec 17, 2014 at 12:23 AM

Still working on our itinerary. What are the options (train, bus) to get from Barcelona to Salamanca bypassing Madrid? We were in Madrid on a previous trip and would prefer skipping it if possible.
      Thank you all for your help.

more
    • behappy30's Profile Photo

Family attractions

Ibiza Nov 30, 2014 at 9:29 AM

I would like to know the best activities in Ibiza with children (3yo) for next summer, specially funny pools, restaurants, leisure parks, best beaches, and local feasts. Thanks!

more
    • Does children need a ticket to Real Madrid and FC Barcelona football game?

Spain Dec 25, 2014 at 2:20 AM

My husband is a big football game fans. we will travel to Madrid and Barcelona in spring. We would like to bring our 4 and 7 years old to the football game. Do they need a ticket to get in? Thanks.

more
    • soccer jerseys

Barcelona Dec 18, 2014 at 11:13 PM

I want to buy barcelon jerseys for my friend as christmas gift.Where can i buy?

more
    • Location of Internet Cafes in the south of Tenerife Island

Isla de Tenerife Dec 14, 2014 at 3:10 AM

Where can I find an internet cafe these days we do not have portable computer or smartphones so are reliant on these for emails etc

more
    • can i worte my qustion on my on langing

Spain Dec 2, 2014 at 4:01 AM

can i worte my qustion on my on langing helpo pleaso?

more
    • Identify this place....in Ibiza

Ibiza Dec 21, 2014 at 8:34 AM

Can you please help me with the name of the place in Ibiza, from where I saw a beautiful sunset....it was not crowded with buildings.....but had a fantastic view. If I can post a picture of the place, may be it would be of help, but how do I do it?

more

how to get to Calle de Toledo 111

Madrid Dec 19, 2014 at 9:44 AM

I'm flying to Madrid on 23rd Dec. Arriving at the airport, terminal 2 , at 3.40 p.m. How can I get from the airport to Calle de Toledo 111, Hotel Ganivet? Metro, train and bus all of them will pick me in some distance from the hotel. I will have a light backpack and I could walk but which will be the easiest way. Thanks.

more

Christmas in Madrid - empty streets and closed restaurants or ...?

Madrid Dec 19, 2014 at 10:39 AM

I have intentionally planned a stay in Madrid during Christmas time avoiding empty, cold streets and closed all the public services in my country. But I am not sure what I will experience , what I can expect in the capital city of Spain. How about 24th Dec. and 25th Dec in Madrid? Where to eat out ? What to do? Thank you.

more
    • Where can I buy the convents' cookies in Spain?

Spain Dec 13, 2014 at 10:14 PM

I just went to Spain in October, and I really want to know where can I buy the convents' cookies in Spain? I mean the cookies which nuns make. I would like to try that,but I didn't know where I can find them. I am so interested in the cookies.Does anyone know anything about it in Spain? Thank you very much.

more
    • GracesTrips's Profile Photo

Gaudi Cathedral Condition

Barcelona Dec 22, 2014 at 2:42 PM

My parents when to Barcelona a couple of years ago and visited the cathedral. There was lots of scaffolding around it. Is it still like that today?

more
    • What to see in a day only?

Sevilla Dec 17, 2014 at 1:12 PM

I will be in Sevilla on 20th. First time. And only for a day. And only couple of hours, after business.

What's "the thing" I must see before leaving on 21th?

more
    • How many days? Night train to Lisbon?

Salamanca Nov 30, 2014 at 12:42 AM

We will be in Salamanca in May. Wanted to know how many days are suggested (including day trips).
      And we will be taking the night train from there to Lisbon. Does anyone have any info or comments about the train? Specifically, what is a "recliner" seat / couchette?
      Thank you.

more
    • 8 days in and around Malaga

Málaga Dec 17, 2014 at 10:31 PM

hello VTers

I will be travelling to Malaga with my wife n 2 year old during Christmas along with my friends family n theír 3 year old.

So far the list includes Alhambra palace , Nerja caves and I believe 2 days could be spent in Malaga but no pans yet, any suggestions ?

I can see some national parks around Malaga but not sure if they are possible with 2 kids, any ideas ?

is it realistic to make day trips to Seville or somewhere else ?

any other suggestions are very welcome and highly appreciated :-)

cheers!

more
    • San Sebastian probable Travel itinerary

by RohitS15 Online Now Aug 18, 2014 at 10:49 AM

Hi,

I'm in process to consolidate my travel itineraries. First to come is San Sebastian.
      I'll be travelling to San Sebastian for 3 nights and 2 day. Following is the travel itinerary I'm looking forward to:

Day 1: Visit Bilabao - Guggenheim Museum Bilbao
      Day 2 - Visit San Sebastian old town and La Concha beach, visit Tapas bars.

This looked to a very basic itinerary. Can some one provide me places to visit ? or may be an itinerary ?
      Also kindly provide best tapas bars to visit and enjoy basque flavours.

Thanks..

2 Answers Sep 16, 2014 at 2:36 AM
    • Bicycle rental

by Johnnylegit Online Now Jul 14, 2014 at 3:39 PM

Hi. Does anyone know if it's possible to rent 2 bicycles in Barcelona and drop them off in San Sebastian 7 days later? My friend and I are cycling the route on July 30th. Cheers.

2 Answers Jul 15, 2014 at 2:05 PM
    • Paying tolls on motorways

by Anniewel Online Now Jul 10, 2014 at 4:58 PM

If no VIA-T sensor on windscreen, can one pay tolls using cash

6 Answers Jul 15, 2014 at 11:33 AM
    • Public transport availability : Arriving San Sebastian late night

by RohitS15 Online Now Jun 9, 2014 at 9:54 PM

If I'm arriving to San Sebastian via train around mid night, will I be able to get public transport to reach hotel ? How safe will it be if I take a walk till hotel (provided the hotel is within 1Km radius) ?

2 Answers Jun 13, 2014 at 1:20 PM
    • Cheap hotels/guest houses to stay in San sebastian.

by RohitS15 Online Now Jun 9, 2014 at 9:49 PM

I'll travelling to San Sebastian from during second week September and will be staying there for 3 nights. I've noticed that Irun has cheaper hotels as compared to San Sebastian. How far will this be actually ? Can you suggest me some cheap hotels or location(s) where I can find cheap hotels yet closer to San Sebastian.

7 Answers Jul 26, 2014 at 3:32 PM
    • train/bus from Biarritz to San Sabastian

by paul34444 Online Now Jun 5, 2014 at 5:45 AM

How can I travel from Biarittz to San Sebastian in June. I have no car.

4 Answers Jun 13, 2014 at 12:24 PM
    • Parking in San Sebastian

by Sarah222 Online Now May 15, 2014 at 7:15 PM

Hi, my husband and I want to spend 2 nights in San Seb in early June.

I'd like to stay close to the Old Town area, but we have a car. Is it very hard to find parking? Or should we find a hotel out of the old town that has free parking? Thanks!

4 Answers May 25, 2014 at 12:09 PM
    • Transportation for a day trip from San Sebastian to Biarritz

by Melkat Online Now Apr 11, 2014 at 11:50 PM

Hello , we are a group of four and wish to spend the day in Biarritz departing from San Sebastian in September.
      We would like a shuttle or taxi or driver to take us there early in the morning and return us to our hotel late that same evening.
      Does anyone know if this is possible and who we can book with as we don't want to be catching a train or bus late in the evening.

2 Answers Apr 12, 2014 at 9:36 AM
    • cathybliss's Profile Photo

How to find long term home in San Sebastian?

by cathybliss Online Now Apr 4, 2014 at 7:57 AM

I am moving to San Sebastian in July this year. I live in Ireland but we have 2 kids also moving with us and we would like a nice place to live in for a year..

5 Answers Apr 4, 2014 at 1:12 PM
    • Travel ideas for 21 days with car in San Sebastián region

by Msp930 Online Now Mar 1, 2014 at 3:43 PM

1st time to this part of Spain & would love to include Portugal...21 days with a car....any ideas or issues you found that could have been avoided if you knew ahead of time, would be appreciated....

5 Answers Mar 3, 2014 at 2:23 AM
    • Weather in May?

by divin1 Online Now Jan 21, 2014 at 2:26 PM

How is the weather in San Sebastian in May? We will be there for a few days mid-month.
      Traveling from California. Should we expect much rain?
      Thank you.

3 Answers Jan 22, 2014 at 5:26 AM
    • Day trip to Finisterre?

by divin1 Online Now Jan 21, 2014 at 2:21 PM

Looking for information on a day trip from San Sebastian to Finisterre. Any recommendations on a reasonably priced bus tour. Will be there in May 2014.

6 Answers Jan 22, 2014 at 5:32 AM
    • Getting back to Biarritz airport for return flight

by BenHotspur Online Now Oct 2, 2013 at 2:28 PM

Hi,
      My family and I need to get from San Sebastián to Biarritz airport for our return flight. We fly out at 12.55pm so
      We need to leave early in the morning. The pesa bus is later in the day so not an option. Anybody know how we can do this?

2 Answers Oct 3, 2013 at 1:11 AM
    • yavili's Profile Photo

Bilbao-San Sebastian

by yavili Online Now Sep 9, 2013 at 4:54 AM

Hola! I am thinking of going from Bilbao to San Sebastian on a day trip. I believe bus takes less time than train correct? If yes, is there only 1 company (PESA) and do I need to but the ticket beforehand or is it OK to buy it at the bus station right before I leave? Gracias y saludos.

4 Answers Sep 15, 2013 at 1:43 AM
    • Are there special ways to arrange meals in bodegas?

by sljsbh Online Now Aug 7, 2013 at 2:20 AM

or are these only available to people booking private tours?

2 Answers Aug 7, 2013 at 1:58 PM
    • Fishermen bringing in their nets

by sljsbh Online Now Aug 7, 2013 at 2:20 AM

What time can we see them come in?

1 Answer Aug 7, 2013 at 2:02 PM
    • Jazzaldia

by snorkel3 Online Now Jul 16, 2013 at 9:19 AM

What is the Jazzaldia festival like?
      Would you suggest Jazzaldia or August Week for first time visitor?
      Where is the best place to stay for the Green Stage?
      What cheap lodging do you recommend?

1 Answer Jul 16, 2013 at 9:41 AM
    • Car parking

by nikkijb007 Online Now Jul 15, 2013 at 6:40 AM

We are driving to San Sebastian on 24th August and hoping to stay in an apartment near the old town. Is it possible to pre book car parking anywhere close by?
      Thanks
      Nikki

4 Answers Oct 30, 2013 at 8:30 AM
    • fishtaco's Profile Photo

Fishing in San Sebastian

by fishtaco Online Now May 14, 2013 at 1:00 PM

I would like to ocean fish one day when I am in San Sebastian but can not find any charter services online..does any company take people out fishing?

7 Answers May 15, 2013 at 5:43 AM
    • San Sebastian to Perpignan

by tuille Online Now Mar 22, 2013 at 11:43 PM

hello
      I checked the distance between San Sebastian and Perpignan and it is around 550kms -via Toulouse. The ways i find to get from one place to the other by bus or train are complex though, and around 800kms, via Barcelona or Pamplona. Why is that? Is there a cheap and comfortable way (I would go for a night train or bus, so that i can sleep overnight and not lose a day of my precious week for the Basque and some France trip) to go from San Seb to Perpignan? Please help/ more questions on this trip to follow. Many thanx

4 Answers Mar 23, 2013 at 7:28 PM
    • ChristosE's Profile Photo

Travel queries

by ChristosE Online Now Mar 8, 2013 at 9:22 AM

just wondering if it is easy to get a train from barcelona to san sebsatien and if its cheap?? also is it something you should book in advance or can you just book on the spot?

Thanks!

Christos

3 Answers Mar 10, 2013 at 7:07 AM
    • Best places to stay in SS

by micmik Online Now Nov 3, 2012 at 11:30 PM

Our first trip there, planning to stay for 2-3 nights. Including a day trip to Bilbao, and enjoying the culinary experience of SS!

Quite a loss as to where is the best place to stay - near the restaurant scene, station, city centre, or attractions? Any suggestion welcome!

5 Answers Feb 14, 2013 at 9:03 AM
    • advice on San sebastian

by early42 Online Now Jan 17, 2012 at 11:17 AM

My husband and I are hoping to go to SS in June, we will be arriving by train. Long journey from England! I have been looking at accommodation, we would prefer self catering. Can anyone recommend an area to stay, we want to be near the centre. I don't know much about SS. Is it flat? We are both in our 70's and although fit wouldn't want to tackle anything too hilly. It seems to be quite compact from reading about it on line but I haven't found out any info in great detail. Many thanks

7 Answers Jan 18, 2012 at 8:28 PM
    • San Sebastian for one day - tips please

by gazstrong Online Now Jul 20, 2011 at 3:11 AM

Hi

I will be in DSS for one day in August ( i know 1 day is not enough)and was wondering what the must see areas and locations are.

I would also like some tips for bars and restauarants and best areas for dining, drinking and relaxing etc.

Thanks in Advance

4 Answers May 30, 2013 at 7:53 AM
    • ACCOMMODATION IN SAN SEBASTIAN

by sidneyworm Online Now Jun 22, 2011 at 8:48 AM

We are looking for accommodation (hotel,B&B, self catering) within walking distance of the coast which has free parking and free wi-fi. Can anyone recommend anywhere please.

3 Answers Sep 7, 2011 at 3:49 PM
    • somestarrynight's Profile Photo

San Sebastian - Altamira Cave: where to break the journey?

by somestarrynight Online Now Jun 11, 2011 at 11:03 AM

Hi all

We're planning a trip to San Sebastian this August and hoping to hire a car one day to drive to the Altamira Cave. We're guessing the journey will take around 2-3 hours and wondered if there's anywhere worth a short visit where we could stop off to break up the return journey.

Thanks!

Sarah

5 Answers Jun 24, 2011 at 6:24 PM
    • Parking for a few hours in central San Sebastian

by gazstrong Online Now Jun 1, 2011 at 2:48 AM

Hi Folks

I will be travelling through San Sebatian in early august on my way to Pamplone. I would really like to stop and spend a few hours in San Sebastian around the old town / beach area. I have searched maps but have not been able to find any car parks in the area. I would like to know if on street parking is available in these areas or if there are any paying car parks. If so addressed would be great so i could program them into my sat nav.

Thanks in advance.

3 Answers Jun 24, 2011 at 7:13 PM
    • Transport between San Sebastian and Bilbao

by gbooth Online Now May 24, 2011 at 1:35 PM

We are staying in San Sebastian and are planning to go to Bilbao. We would like to go on public transport and come back late so we can enjoy the Bilbao nighlife. Any suggestions, bus or train, Initial internet research suggest bus as the option.The local train website seemed quite difficult to follow.
      Help and advice please !

3 Answers May 25, 2011 at 4:57 AM
    • Moped/Scooter Rentals in San Sebastián?

by frankiti99 Online Now May 3, 2011 at 6:10 PM

Hi, does anyone know of any scooter rental services in the city of San Sebastian?

Thanks

• MAUIRADISE's Profile Photo

Urupel Restaurant

by MAUIRADISE Online Now Mar 11, 2011 at 2:08 PM

Best way to contact Urupel restaurant besides calling thru international phone line, to make dinner reservation? Thank you for any help...

4 Answers Mar 20, 2011 at 2:29 PM