San Salvador de Jujuy

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Travel to Olavarria

Olavarría Jan 20, 2016 at 2:09 PM

I am planning to go to Olavarria for business for a day. I will be fighting from the US to Buenos Aires. Are there any flights from Buenos Aires to Olavarria or only ground transportation is available?

more
    • Airport to Falls

Parque Nacional del Iguazù Jan 20, 2016 at 11:39 AM

How far a taxi ride is the Falls from the IGR Airport?

more
    • Public Transport IGR Airport Argentina To IGU Airport Brazil OR a Taxi & Costs Please

Argentina Jan 20, 2016 at 10:52 AM

Public Transport from IGR Airport Argentina to IGU Airport Brazil & the Costs Please .

more
    • Weather in april/may

Buenos Aires Jan 7, 2016 at 12:54 PM

How is the weather in BA in april/may? Is it a good time to visit or has the winter arrived?

Or if I want to go south in the country?

more
    • Transportation options from IGR Airport

Puerto Iguazú Jan 7, 2016 at 1:38 AM

We are a party of 4 arriving IGR airport at 11am to go to Iguazu Jungle Lodge. Can 4 people fit in a taxi? And should we take a minibus, shuttle, taxi or remise at the IGR airport? Which way is more economical for a group of 4?
      Do we need to book any in advance or we'll find everything there at the airport when we arrive?
      Could you please tell me the approx. taxi cost vs. remise cost from IGR airport to the Lodge one way?
      For the return to the airport from the Falls (Argentine side), are taxis easily available outside the Parque? and how much should the taxi cost to IGR?
      Do we need to arrange the return to IGR airport to be picked-up in advance ?
      Or is there a bus or shuttle at around 5PM that we can take from the Parque to IGR?
      Thanks.

more
    • micolett's Profile Photo

Peso for euro users?

Argentina Jan 24, 2016 at 12:52 AM

I am in the first steps of planning a (north hemisphere!) summer trip to Argentina...Using euro, not especially willing to change first to US dollars, what is the actual situation of euro/peso, street changers, ATMs, banks? Is euro accepted by changers, if they still are on business after the new regulations?

more
    • angelina1813's Profile Photo

My itinerary first time to Argentina. How does it look?

Argentina Jan 7, 2016 at 7:20 PM

Aloha everyone
      Booked my tickets to Argentina arriving may 11 2016
      How does my itinerary look to you who have been?

5/11-5/20: Buenos Aires staying in Palermo

5/17 day trip or overnight in Montevideo

5/20: fly to Iguazu Falls arrive 3:30 pm

Check in to Sheraton and do a tour

5/21 fly to Salta

5/24 fly to Mendoza

5/27 bus to Santiago de chille

6/1 fly to Córdoba

6/4 fly to BA

6/6 return to hawaii

What do you all think?

I took Bariloche out which is such a bummer but from my understanding it's not worth it in mid to late May

more

Near San Salvador de Jujuy