San Rocco

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Train timetable for October ??

Riomaggiore 2 hours ago

All the train timetables I can find online are valid until September 2. Does anyone have one that will be valid in October when we will be in the Cinque Terre? Or can anyone tell me how it will differ from the timetable I have found? Thanks.

more
    • Luggage storage

La Spezia Sep 7, 2014 at 4:11 AM

Is there lockers in the la spezia train station Italy

more
    • Villages to stay in

Vernazza Aug 30, 2014 at 12:17 AM

Have booked flights for Pisa to travel by train to Cirque Terra, need advice on which villages to stay in,3 nights in 2 villages is my aim, am travelling back to Pisa for the last night for early flight. There will be 4 adults, any advice welcome. We are going in June but want to get booked up.

more
    • A Restaurant

Vernazza Aug 15, 2014 at 4:39 PM

A few years ago we hiked the upper trail and when we came to end of the trail overlooking Vernazza, there was a restaurant perched right there with an incredible view and good food! Just wondered if it is still there and what the name of the restaurant is? Grazie! You can email me at lindabellisario@windermere.com . Linda

more
    • Train Station

Savona Sep 7, 2014 at 5:23 PM

Is it possible to walk from the train station on arrival in Savona to our hotel. the Savona Darsena?

more
    • Train to La Spezia

Riomaggiore Aug 16, 2014 at 7:49 AM

We are taking the train from Firenza to La Spezia on Oct.3 How far ahead can we purchase tickets for 2nd class trip? Also is it confusing to change trains en route? I see that most of them stop at Pisa.
      We will be leaving Corniglia on Oct.5 for Rome. As this is a Sun., will this present a problem with trains from Corniglia to La Spezia?

more
    • Which is better for a 5 night stay

Camogli Aug 17, 2014 at 12:07 PM

hello! We are planning our first trip to the Ligurian coast. We will have a car and will be traveling through Luca and Pisa and then to the coast. We want an apartment with a terrace and sea view to "head quarter" where we can then easily travel to the CT towns, Portofino, Santa Margherita, etc. We want a quiet location where we can get groceries, have coffee and wine on the terrace, etc. I am wondering if Camogli or Portovenere is better for what we are looking for.. and do we really need a car, or is train/ferry a option for everything? Thank you! ps. we are going in Sept 2014

more