San Pedro de Alcántara Travel Answers

change location

Pedestrian crossing points.

by Sue56 Online Now Aug 12, 2010 at 5:25 AM

I will be travelling by bus from Marbella to Cortijo Blanco Hotel. Whilst the road works are ongoing, does anyone know where the closest pedestrian crossing point is for Cortijo Blanco, or would I be better off getting off at the bus station in San Pedro, crossing the road and getting a bus back down the road towards Puerto Banus?

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • daarth's Profile Photo

Re: Pedestrian crossing points.

by daarth Online Now Aug 12, 2010 at 5:37 AM

Isn't that right by the road to Ronda? I don't think you should have any problems getting over the road there. The bus station at San Pedro has for now been moved a bit down towards the sea. But it's impossible to say for sure as they keep moving things about... Perhaps taking a phone call to the hotel is the safest.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Pedestrian crossing points.

by Sue56 Online Now Aug 15, 2010 at 6:32 AM

Thanks Daarth,

It would seem that the only thing about San Pedro that does not change is that everything moves location on a fairly regular basis. Do you know where the Thursday market is held now?

• daarth's Profile Photo

Re: Pedestrian crossing points.

by daarth Online Now Aug 15, 2010 at 8:44 AM

Yes I do. And a much better location it is too! You just continue up the Ronda road to the next roundabout (Petrol station), and it's right up to the left. The downside is it's a bit far if you have to walk.
    We have an apartment right up on the ridge overlooking San Pedro, up in Nueva Andalucia.
    Hope you have a good time :-)

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near San Pedro de Alcántara