San Pedro Sula Travel Answers

change location

Bus ?

by hlsess Online Now May 1, 2011 at 12:22 PM

My daughter needs to get from San Pedro to la Ceiba- and return to airport- her flight out is early and Hedman says they have cancelled the 5:15 a.m. bus so what are other safe bus choices- what is the road like b/w SPS and LC

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • Re: Bus ?

by sanscott Online Now May 1, 2011 at 7:30 PM

I suggest taking a plane.. that is what we will be doing next week to get to La Ceiba. Returning to the US my flight leaves early so I will overnight at the Metrotel hotel near the airport. Hope this helps. If you want to buy a plane ticket try Tourist Options Agency.. we have used them several times.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer

by hlsess Online Now May 2, 2011 at 5:19 AM

thx- what is the site for travel tourist options-
    where is the metrotel located?

by sanscott Online Now May 2, 2011 at 2:51 PM

Here is the Tourist Option site.. we have used them several times. They are local people and have been around for 15 or so years.. You can say Sandra Scott suggest them as they are in La Ceiba but we wil pick up air tickets at Sosa Airlines in San Pedro. I think your daughter can do the same.

www.hondurastouristoptions.com/

Metrotel use to be a Microtel. We haven't stayed there in a couple years but will be there in a couple of weeks. It is the closest hotel to the airport - well it was a couple years ago - it is not in the city which is further on. It has a nice pool and a restaurant in front of it.
    hotelhonduras.com/english/ho...

Can I help with anything else? We have been going there for more than 15 years..
    ss
    www.sanscott.com

by DRDossier Online Now May 10, 2011 at 12:40 PM

which country?

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near San Pedro Sula