Travel Answers
San Pedro

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Anywhere to buy ocean/pool floaty toys?

Belize Nov 7, 2015 at 2:48 PM

Sailing for a few days out of Placencia with some friends - we were hoping to get our hands on some relaxing floaty toys to lounge around in during the trip. They're too big and heavy to fly with - anyone know of a place somewhere between Belize City and Placencia that we can buy these (sports store, ocean or boating supply, toy store, large supermarket, etc)? And maybe a decent hammock?

• sjukich's Profile Photo

Travel ideas with a 1 year old

Belize Nov 11, 2015 at 3:23 PM

My wife and I are 30 and 28 and have had our fair share of travels. We have explored Central America, Fiji, the Caribbean and Hawaii. We love to do anything outdoors and are divers. Our all time favorite trip was that of Belize, great culture, nice waters, amazing hikes, and great food. We tend to do Hawaii once or twice and year and love it there. In fact we love it so much that our son has a Hawaiian middle name and he has already been there at the age of 4 months. As much as we love Hawaii, I would like to experience another "outside the box" trip before we have our next one. We will most likely be traveling sometime between next May and next August. I just need help coming up with ideas. I'm looking for a place that will entertain my wife and I but is still easy to take my son there. Obviously someplace safe, as I've already had to experience hospitals in other countries and I'd prefer my son not but at least know if we had to then it would be ok! Any help would be awesome, and feel free to ask questions. Thanks!