San Pedro

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Need some answers please. :)

Ambergris Cay Jun 26, 2014 at 1:05 PM

Thinking of living here for 3-6 months with my boyfriend. Trying to figure out the following:
      1) should we find a place to stay before we get to ambergris, or arrange something possibly more expensive ahead of time
      2) is it feasible to rent a place for $400-600?
      3) any referrals for renters would be helpful
      4) general information about traveling to belize, living there, etc would be helpful.

Also, I'm not dead set on staying on ambergris, especially of there are other safe and beautiful American friendly places.

Thank you!

more
    • Belise doctors & hospitals

Belize City Jul 5, 2014 at 8:32 AM

how clean is the ocean water & how accesable to it?
      what about doctors % hospitals?

more
    • SAN PEDRANO hotel, San Pedro, BZ

by 2814dave Online Now Dec 16, 2013 at 3:30 PM

Does any one have the email address for the San Pedrano? I've never stayed there but it looks OK and I'd like to get in touch with them. Thanks and Happy Traveling! Dave

1 Answer Feb 3, 2014 at 12:20 PM
    • Birdin g

by sundell Online Now Feb 13, 2007 at 9:12 AM

We plan to vacation on Ambergris Caye, early in 2008. We are interested in finding information on a one-day BIRDING guide leaving from Ambergris Caye to other birding hot-spots in Belize....and/or a 2-3 day tour which is for BIRDING specifically, again leaving from Ambergris Caye to other birding spots. Thanks for any information. Joyce Heintz

1 Answer Jun 19, 2007 at 8:17 AM
    • Water Depth

by ctonylee Online Now Aug 8, 2006 at 1:24 PM

How deep is this water? And is it appropriate for children.

3 Answers Jun 14, 2011 at 2:56 PM
    • Looking for friends in San Pedro Belize, Central America

by KrazyKatDavis Online Now Mar 7, 2004 at 10:05 PM

Hello I am looking for Helen Haylock ( she braids hair and sells jewelry), Idelfonso that works at VIctorian House in San Pedro Belize, Joe Poliano and Amelia and daughter Janelle. I also am looking for Jason, Carlos, Pablo, Alfredo, and Kevin. If anyone knows these friends in San Pedro please let me know.

2 Answers Jul 3, 2006 at 5:06 PM