Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• gmaxcy's Profile Photo

Buying a house in Isla Mujeres

Isla Mujeres Mar 9, 2015 at 6:41 AM

Hello,
      Has anyone bought a house in Isla Mujeres? Can I get some advise from you?
      I already found a house I just don't know how to go about buying it and who to trust.
      Thanks, Gaby

more
    • car rental

Cancún Mar 15, 2015 at 9:10 PM

Any suggestions on car rental in Cancun? I've heard good things and horror stories about different agencies with some people saying an agency is good and another saying the same agency is a terrible rip-off. What experiences have you had?

more
    • Usctwin's Profile Photo

Things to do in Cancun with a Toddler

Cancún Mar 10, 2015 at 1:49 PM

I saw a previous posting about "excursions with a baby" but I am hoping Cancun experts will be able to weigh in on some activities we are considering with our toddler. We are going to Cancun for 5 days (before heading to Tulum for a wedding). Some things we have thought about doing with our son who will be 20 months are:

- Isla Mujeres Day Trip, Underwater Museum and Tortugranja
      - Garrafon Natural Reef Park
      - Xcaret
      - Hummer Jungle Tour
      - Marine Turtle Observation
      - Aktun Chen, Akumal
      - Wet n Wild
      - Cancun Interactive Museum
      - Crococun Zoo

I am wondering if any of these are "tourist traps" worth avoiding, and if something is a must. We plan to do one activity a day as our child is very active and likes to be outdoors doing something.

Thanks for any insight.

Kimberly

more
    • Private Excursions vs. Group Excursions to the Mayan Ruins

Cancún Mar 6, 2015 at 7:57 AM

Hi, I am going to Cancun soon and I was wondering what kind of tour company to use and looking for some suggestions of trustworthy tours to the Mayan Ruins (Tulum, Coba or Chichen Itza). I see that there are small private minibus tours for what looks to be a similar price as the big group bus tours. I would prefer that way because of the flexibility. My husband and I have been to Cancun 2 times before but our kids haven't and we want them to have a more authentic experience. I speak fluent Spanish if that helps. BTW, I don't want to deal with renting a car.

more
    • bobsnicholson's Profile Photo

Good hotel

Cancún Mar 17, 2015 at 8:48 AM

We are planning our first trip to Cancun (with a 4 day hop over to Havana) in November.
      We are in our mid 60s so don't want/need late night night club's, however we do like a drink and some entertainment within walking of our hotel.
      Would be grateful for advice/recommendation's on a decent hotel/s that might fit the above.
      Not concerned if all inclusive or not.
      Ta

more
    • Going to different hotels

Cancún Mar 10, 2015 at 10:55 AM

Can you visit other people in other hotels

more
    • Dengue Fever

Puerto Morelos Mar 7, 2015 at 1:50 PM

Hi,

My wife an I are supposed to go to Puerto Morelos on Monday, but on Friday our doctor advised against it due to a dengue fever epidemic there. Is this true? Would you cancel your trip? She is 20 weeks pregnant and this was supposed to be a holiday and finally our honeymoon before the baby arrives. Others have said there is no risk. What do you think?

more