San Miguel de Allende Travel Answers

change location
alexitamamita's Profile Photo

Looking for housing in SMA or GTO

by alexitamamita Online Now Aug 3, 2006 at 5:26 PM

I'm a 25 year old student, artist + mother looking for semi-long term (3-6 month, and possibly longer) housing in San Miguel de Allende or Guanajuato. I need an aptartment or casita, studio or 1 bedroom, with basic furnishings, hot, reliable water, and most importatnly a safe neighborhood. I have a six month old son and so this is very important to me. I am familiar with SMA, less so with GTO but I am open to living in either location, as well as Queretaro, and other cities in central Mexico. If you know of anything pls. let me know, I'd be very happy!

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Re: Looking for housing in SMA or GTO

by julissa1 Online Now Jun 28, 2008 at 11:41 AM

We have a one bedroom appartment. Pretty clean and new. Kitchen/dining room, bathroom, studio. T.V., Telephone and wireless internet. Cable service not included. Located in safe and quite neighborhood and only 10 minutes from town. Also the bus stop is only 5 minutes away and the bus can take you to town or the super market or the mercado. The rent is480 US per month but it is only available from July to October. Let me know if you are interested.
    Julissa

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines