San Miguel

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Shopping in Ibiza

Ibiza 11 hours ago

Which resort in Ibiza has department stores and which has local shops for fashion?

more
    • Palma Nightlife

Palma de Mallorca May 3, 2015 at 12:09 PM

Hi. Im going to palma end of May and wondered if there was much nightlife..Im staying in Old town palma and wondered if that is far from the Clubs/bars and restaurants ? Thanks

more
    • Tonga towers

Ca'n Picafort Apr 26, 2015 at 12:32 PM

how far is the beach please.

more
    • fern714's Profile Photo

Traveling alone

Ibiza Apr 22, 2015 at 9:55 PM

I'm from California, going on a Europe trip with a friend and will be ending my trip in Ibiza June 21-24. Unfortunately my friend isn't able to go, so i'm going solo. If anyone is going then or have some awesome tips please comment!!

more
    • AIRPORT TRANSFER

Sóller Apr 10, 2015 at 5:46 AM

Hi, we are travelling to Soller in October. Arriving in the evening in Palma. There are no buses to Soller at this time, does anyone have any suggestions regarding this as taxi prices are pretty hefty, or is anyone arrived in Palma on the 5th October who would like to share a taxi?

Many thanks

more
    • Deya versus Palma de Mallorca

Deyá Yesterday

We only have 2 days in Mallorca. There are 2 couples celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary. I chose a hotel in Deya (Hotel Es Moli) for our short stay. I'm having second thoughts and am wavering that we should have booked a hotel in Palma de Mallorca (Nixe Palace Hotel). Any input as to whether for this short stay this is the better choice???

wrhuff

more
    • Ibiza intro - safe?

Ibiza Apr 21, 2015 at 5:37 AM

Hello, so I found this company, Ibiza intro and they promise to set you up in Ibiza with accomodation, job, club tickets and all that stuff for just 495 pounds, flights excluded. Id love to go but I dont know whether to trust them. Has anyone had experience with the company?

more
    • looking for a beachhotel with private pool for a hotelroom

Palma de Mallorca Apr 10, 2015 at 1:26 AM

Yes, that sounds a bit strange, but that is what I need: a hotel that is situated on the beach and offers also a room that has a private pool like a Jakkuzzi or another small pool that is just for a specific room and not for any other guests of that hotel !

more