San Miguel

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• dolphin shows near port d'alcudia

Alcudia Jul 14, 2014 at 3:19 AM

We are staying in a villa near hidropark. We we're wondering if there are any dolphin shows or experiences nearby as we we are not hiring a car whilst we are there. Or any good days out not too far away, for children. our daughter is 5. Thanks

more
    • FroZenYogurt's Profile Photo

Any1 wanna go to Ibiza around mid August? :D

Ibiza Jul 8, 2014 at 2:49 AM

Hello , since friends have let me down , I'd like to go to Ibiza around mid August. Anyone want to meet there?! I'll be going from Ireland

you can find me on facebook : gustavo mendonca

more
    • Ibiza beach and bar

Ibiza Jun 30, 2014 at 10:41 AM

We will be stopping for one afternoon in Ibiza on a cruise and would like to find a beach with a bar to enjoy sunbathing with some cocktails. What would be best for us?

more
    • Gina.staunton's Profile Photo

Walking from port soller to fornalutx at night

Majorca Island Yesterday

Walking from port soller to fornalutx at night

Hello, we are travelling to fornalutx by car, staying in the village. My husband wants to use the bus in the evening to port/soller for a meal, is it safe to walk back say 10pm at

more
    • ibiza 2014 closing partys

Ibiza Yesterday

Hi, going to ibiza first week in September may stay longer looking for some1 going around this time.

more
    • Transportation from cruise ship to City of Palma De Mallorca

Palma de Mallorca Jul 7, 2014 at 2:25 AM

Any suggestions on best and quickest way from cruise terminal to city?

more
    • smalnge's Profile Photo

Food Budget for Malaga

Palma de Mallorca Jul 6, 2014 at 5:51 PM

What is a reasonable budget for eating out in Malaga and surrounding areas. I'll be there one week and will have a kitchen so I will likely have breakfast in house and a dinner or two. most surely all lunches will be out..(also buying some food for the kitchen?

Thanks

Susie

more
    • mcloughv's Profile Photo

help help help

Palma de Mallorca Jul 18, 2014 at 3:10 PM

I am on my holidays in Mallorca and my mother has ended in hospital in quiron cami del reis outside palma following surgery. i need somewhere to stay NOW. I am in big trouble . can anyone recommend a place to stay near the hospital

more
    • hussamaqil's Profile Photo

solo traveller to ibiza from the 9th till the 12th of July

Ibiza Jun 24, 2014 at 8:14 PM

I am going to be in Europe for work so I decided to take the opportunity and go to ibiza for 3 nights. I'll be staying in playa d'en bossa, and I was wondering if anyone wanted to meet up? I plan on doing paradise in dc-10 and enter. In space on my first 2 nights.

more
    • Solo Canadian girl looking for friends!

Ibiza Jun 23, 2014 at 6:52 AM

Staying in San Antonio until June 26. Looking to meet some new people. Email me at akotowsk@gmail.com

more
    • things to do with a toddler

Alcudia Jul 11, 2014 at 2:44 PM

iv got a 2 year old boy,apart from the beach and pool what is there to do with him there?

more
    • Meeting Place?

Ibiza Jul 11, 2014 at 10:50 AM

I am visiting my daughter who is working San Antonio, I am staying in Ibiza Town. She has lost her phone so need to send a message about where to meet when I arrive, an easy well known spot in the town? - any suggestions? Thanks :)

more
    • CherryWaves's Profile Photo

Best place to stay for a late 20's couple?

Majorca Island Jul 6, 2014 at 1:55 PM

Hi! I'm looking for the best place to stay in Mallorca in August (1 week) (I know it's not the best time of year but we can't go on other dates).
      We're a late 20's couple and our idea is to stay in a place with a nice beach, but also a place where we can easily rent a car and go discover Mallorca (both beaches and the city).
      Ideally the place where we would stay would have some night life but not too crowded with british and german teens.

more
    • jay_25's Profile Photo

Need an Ibiza buddy girls or guys

Ibiza Jun 26, 2014 at 8:32 AM

Any1 wanna go clubbing in Ibiza August/september 2014? Ive been 3 times before and I love it but my mates are massive let downs this year. I party hard!!!!! LOL :D  facebook my name Janine Croft..............no sleaze bags please.

more
    • Khalid_Away's Profile Photo

hotel location

Palma de Mallorca Jun 24, 2014 at 5:18 AM

I am going to Palma de mallorca from Madrid in October . And I prefer to stay in or near from city center but I'm confused abut the hotel location and and would have any suggestion about hotel name
      and my budget is 130 EUR to 180 EUR per night .
      I am looking for sightseeing location to be able to walk around .
      And the second question is : Can I explore the city center by walking ?

Thank you in advance .

more