Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular San Marino Travel Answer Locations

• petun's Profile Photo

Visiting San Marino on a Sunday

San Marino Jun 2, 2014 at 10:32 PM

I am planning to go to San Marino late June, will the shops be open on a Sunday? Or is it better if I go on weekdays?

Thanks

• San Marino football merchandise

San Marino Apr 26, 2014 at 8:42 AM

Is there a sports shop where you can buy a San Marino football shirt?
      also, where can I buy tickets to a san marino football match?

• Doesn't ANYBODY go to San Marino?

San Marino Jan 15, 2014 at 5:41 AM

O.K. I know San Marino isn't Italy (So, I'm double posting this.) and, perhaps, that quirk contributes to the lack of posting regards the place...??...??

In any event, I've long been intrigued by San Marino and the photos seem spectacular (and the hotels seem dirt cheap>, so, that might be our one or two night base after Venice (and before 5-T).

Couple questions:

Is there anything to DO there or nearby (We will have visited Ravenna and paused in Riminni before we get to SM)?

Has anyone taken "the Discovery Route" (per ViaMichelin) over the mountains - to Florence? I enjoy driving secondary roads but there seem to be a lot of switchbacks and, I'm wondering if that route might be more of a physical challenge than scenic delight ?

9 Answers May 12, 2014 at 2:01 PM
    • Abiodun1's Profile Photo

Guide to San Marino

San Marino Nov 10, 2013 at 4:46 AM

I need a guide to a vacation to San Marino, I learnt is close to Italy. I am a Nigerian resident in Nigeria, Please guide me. Thanks

3 Answers Nov 12, 2013 at 10:50 PM
    • Abiodun1's Profile Photo

Guide to San Marino

San Marino Nov 10, 2013 at 4:42 AM

I need a guide to a vacation to San Marino, I learnt is close to Italy. Please guide me. Thanks

4 Answers Nov 10, 2013 at 9:13 AM
    • Transportation and clothes

San Marino Oct 13, 2013 at 6:23 AM

Does the bus from Rimini take you to the very center (palazzo di stato) of San Marino, or must you take the cable car up from Borgo Maggiore?
      Planning to visit middle November:
      Same bus schedule?
      Will I need boots, gloves and scarf?

2 Answers Oct 13, 2013 at 1:38 PM
    • Transportation: and Clothes

San Marino Oct 13, 2013 at 6:22 AM

Does the bus from Rimini take you to the very center (palazzo di stato) of San Marino, or must you take the cable car up from Borgo Maggiore?

Planning to visit middle November:
      Same bus schedule?
      Will I need boots, gloves and scarf?

1 Answer Oct 13, 2013 at 9:49 AM
    • Where to park in San Marino?

San Marino Oct 7, 2013 at 11:32 PM

I'll be driving from Rimini to visit San Marino for a day next week. Is it easy to park a car? Best place to leave car during the day?

1 Answer Oct 8, 2013 at 3:13 AM
    • Crossbowmen

San Marino Jul 2, 2013 at 7:12 PM

Can I set up a tour that includes firing a crossbow?

2 Answers Jul 3, 2013 at 4:36 AM
    • football in march 2013

San Marino Dec 27, 2012 at 4:30 AM

hello everybody , coming over to san marino with two friends on the 21st of march to watch the england game against san marino and to spend 4 nights in your beautifull country, does anybody know where we could buy some tickets or a contact number for the san marino ticket office to enquire or does anybody who could put me in touch with any ticket suppliers who may want to sell them to me. im a 50 year old respectable family man with two grown up daughters who is so looking forward to this trip any advice help or message would be great thankyou,

• manuna's Profile Photo

Time to visit

San Marino Jul 12, 2012 at 2:04 AM

I know that there are a lot of people visiting this place, but still I think there must be some parts of the day when crowds are less. At least there are no organised groups of tourists. What time is it?

5 Answers Jul 12, 2012 at 6:04 PM
    • Redang's Profile Photo

Transportation

San Marino Jul 20, 2009 at 10:22 AM

Hi everyone:

How to get:
      - San Marino-Ravenna
      - San Marino Bologna

By train? In case there are trains in San Marino.

Tahnks.

Santi

7 Answers Dec 4, 2009 at 3:49 AM
    • Vanity666's Profile Photo

San Marino by train

San Marino May 13, 2009 at 3:42 AM

Is it possible to reach San Marino using only train or do I have to take bus to get there?

If bus is only option, what city would you recommend to reach by train, and then take bus to San Marino? A city with good connection with San Marino. And, if possible, can You tell me approximate price for the bus ticket.

Thank You.

1 Answer May 13, 2009 at 6:41 AM
    • shoping during Easter

San Marino Nov 14, 2008 at 12:36 AM

Boungiorno!
      My colegues and I plan a tour to Italy in april, 2009. We are interested to buy some souveniers in San Marino duty free zone, and we will be there right at Sunday, the Easter...I saw there are some interesting events like Egg hunting, so I wonder if there are souvenier stores working on that great holiday or we should move the start of the tour. We are especially interested in parfumes, wines and katanas (samurai swards), so the next question is where to find originals (not made in china) and if it is legal to bring out of the Republic...and are there limits for person?
      with regards
      Biljana Kokanov Kurc

3 Answers Nov 14, 2008 at 2:10 AM
    • MotoGP in San Marino - August 2008

San Marino Apr 28, 2008 at 5:33 PM

Hey Everyone

My girlfriend and I are planning to 'do' the San Marino round of the MotoGP while in Italy later this year. Can anyone provide any advice about best location to stay for the MotoGP weekend? I have read Pesaro is a good option? Also intersted to find the best option for travel to the circuit? Is driving feasible or bussing it a better option?

We will be driving from Rome to San Marino on the Saturday...how long does the drive usually take?

Cheers in advance.

Jeremy

1 Answer May 19, 2008 at 1:59 PM
    • ceska's Profile Photo

Train to Rimini

San Marino Jul 30, 2007 at 11:47 AM

Hi

I'm visiting Rimini this late August.

How can I get a train from Pisa airport to Rimini? How much would that cost and how long is the trip?

Also which is the best way to travel from Rimini to Riccione, Misano Adriatico and Park Mirabilandia? Train, bus or car hire?

Any help would be helpful :)

2 Answers Aug 1, 2007 at 1:08 PM
    • Does my girlfriend require a tourist visa ?

San Marino Jul 17, 2007 at 10:50 AM

Hello,
      I am thinking of taking my girlfriend on holiday to somewhere in Europe. San Marino seems like the sort of place I wish to go, having not been there before.
      My girlfriend is a Thai National, living in Thailand..... I would therefore wish to ask if anyone knows whether I need to get a tourist visa for her. I am a UK national, therefore believe I am not in need of such a visa, is this correct ?
      If she does need a visa, where would sh apply, given she is in Thailand.
      Many Thanks,
      Mark Thomas.

4 Answers Jul 17, 2007 at 4:24 PM
    • Can somebody clear this up>>>>>> (meeting schengen requirenments ).....................

San Marino May 18, 2007 at 3:24 AM

If u have a 90 day visa waiver for the schengen area... and u go to San Marino and u live in San Marino for the next 90 days.... does this satisfy the 90 day out requirement..
      and if so... then how does one prove within ones passport that one has been out of the schengen area for the 90 days..
      Does the schengen agreement reguire an exit stamp?
      Will a souvineer tourist stamp in the passport satisfy authoritys.. (2 stamps... one stamp on each end of the 90 day period.

1 Answer May 18, 2007 at 3:59 PM
    • TRAVEL GUIDE

San Marino Apr 14, 2007 at 9:04 PM

Hi! How long is the journey from Bologna to San Marino BY BUS / TRAIN?
      Anything nice/ intersting to see in San Marino, since I've only 6 hours to cover the whole city?
      Is there any one day tour from Florence to San Marino?
      Thanks!

2 Answers May 25, 2007 at 5:42 PM
    • ollyf's Profile Photo

San Marino from Florence?

San Marino Mar 13, 2007 at 10:03 AM

Is it possible to travel to or from San Marino from Florence?

3 Answers Mar 14, 2007 at 4:23 AM
    • How far is Bologna from San Marino??

San Marino Feb 12, 2007 at 12:59 PM

Can anyone help ..pleasee ?? I am wanting to "do" the San Marino Moto GP in September ,however i,m a little confused as to exactly the nearest place to fly to /stay: i know Ancona is probably the nearest ,however getting a flight from Scotland to Ancona involves 2 stops , a total of nearly 12 hrs flying/travelling. As for Rimini this is also the same with flights stopping in Munich , Rome etc -it appears easier for me to fly to Bologna ,time and stops wise but i,m not sure of just how far Bologna is to San Marino ..can anyone please help ??? Thanks :)

2 Answers Feb 12, 2007 at 7:22 PM
    • buses/ trains

San Marino Jan 20, 2007 at 9:24 PM

Hi!
      How can I make my way from Florence, Italy to San Marino?
      Is there any bus / train that I could take? How much?
      Thanks!

2 Answers Jan 21, 2007 at 3:15 AM
    • ssparhar's Profile Photo

Rome to San Marino

San Marino Oct 14, 2006 at 8:43 AM

Hi there

My husband and I plan to travel from Rome to San Marino in late Dec / early Jan.

Are there direct trains that run there? Anyone have an idea on how much it will cost?

Will an Italy travel pass cover a trip to San Marino?

Thanks for all info.!

1 Answer Nov 9, 2006 at 2:14 PM
    • Can I get ma passport stamped in San Marino

San Marino Jul 3, 2006 at 9:58 AM

Planning to go italy this fall,I hope to visit San Marino.

Can anybody help me out of the question?---->Can I get ma passport stamped in San Marino?Where?
      I think it would be a great memorial of my trip:)

Thank you soooooooo much!

Yours Sincerely
      Julia

2 Answers Jul 5, 2006 at 4:15 AM
    • thelittlevoice's Profile Photo

Bus to San Marino

San Marino Jun 21, 2006 at 5:22 AM

A few weeks ago www.visitsanmario.com still had an English version but I guess they just have a new layout and no English version yet. Where can I see the bus schedule from Rimini to San Marino? When is the first bus?

Thanks.

1 Answer Jun 21, 2006 at 9:10 AM
    • SLLiew's Profile Photo

Postcard of San Marino

San Marino Jun 7, 2006 at 3:45 PM

Can anyone living or travelling to San Marino send me a postcard?
      Thanks a lot.

1 Answer Apr 3, 2007 at 1:45 AM
    • San Marino Hotels

San Marino May 23, 2006 at 1:38 PM

My husband and I are planning a trip to Italy for this October. We are considering stopping in San Marino for 1 night to see the republic. What are some inexpensicve hotel recommendations (80-90 euros) that have adequate parking as we will be driving our new BMW?

Any information is greatly appreciated :-)

1 Answer May 23, 2006 at 1:44 PM
    • SLLiew's Profile Photo

Anyone at Imola for F1 this week

San Marino Apr 21, 2006 at 4:38 AM

Would appreciate if you can email me if you are going to be in San Marino this weekend or next week.

• Help with Going to F1 Race at Imola

San Marino Feb 9, 2006 at 12:11 PM

I am going to be in Italy in April and cannot think of a better way to get emersed in real Italian culture than to go to Imola and enjoy a day at the races with the tifosi. I do not want to spend all day driving around looking for parking, wondering where I am supposed to be going, sitting in traffic, and so on. Basically, I want to get the most out of the experience. We would consider a day-tour package or hiring a guide for the day. Does anyone have any advice?

How crazy would it be for an American to show up at Imola with no idea of what to do?

3 Answers Mar 31, 2006 at 11:15 AM
    • GermanChris's Profile Photo

Get a Passport Stamp in San Marino

San Marino Sep 17, 2005 at 2:31 AM

Hi!

Can anybody tell me were I can get the Passport Stamp of San Marino? Can I get it on a Sunday too?

I would be nice if someone can help me!

2 Answers Dec 27, 2005 at 3:18 PM