San Marino Travel Answers

change location
GermanChris's Profile Photo

Get a Passport Stamp in San Marino

by GermanChris Online Now Sep 17, 2005 at 2:31 AM

Hi!

Can anybody tell me were I can get the Passport Stamp of San Marino? Can I get it on a Sunday too?

I would be nice if someone can help me!

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • seattledude's Profile Photo

RE: Get a Passport Stamp in San Marino

by seattledude Online Now Dec 27, 2005 at 2:56 PM

Hey Chris! I'm going to be going to Rome this coming year, and as part of that trip, I'm going to head over to San Marino. I was thinking the same thing you are (passport stamp). I've been serching on the internet, and can't seem to find where we can obtain one (in some microstates, you can get them in a tourist office for a small fee). I'll keep you posted if I find anything.

-Jeff.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • seattledude's Profile Photo

RE: Get a Passport Stamp in San Marino

by seattledude Online Now Dec 27, 2005 at 3:18 PM

Hello again! I just found this on "MikeAtSea"'s travel blog on this site (Virtual Tourist):

"...After parking the car we headed via several elevators from the parking areas right up to the old town. A neat, medieval and very clean town awaited us. Picturesque narrow roads let around buildings that re-count the history of this the oldest Republic in the world.

I read before that one could get ones passport stamped, hence we hunted for the tourism information office who at a fee of EUR 2.50 glued two revenue stamps in the passport and stamped it with a Tourist Visa stamp of the Republic of San Marino..."

I think this helps both of us out!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular San Marino Travel Answer Locations