Travel Answers
San Luis Obispo

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• I am a grandma who wants to take her 15 yr old Grandson out for the day.

by Marynoz Online Now Dec 28, 2013 at 3:04 PM

Would the Melodrama be a good choice and maybe lunch or dinner to a cool place? His birthday is January 5th and he will be 15 then. He is a freshman in High School.

3 Answers Dec 28, 2013 at 4:59 PM
    • Need help with information

by Myratt53 Online Now Sep 23, 2013 at 12:46 PM

Which Sleeper room numbers face the coast going northbound on Coastal Starlight train?

2 Answers Sep 23, 2013 at 7:57 PM
    • Batchlor Party

by JimmyN Online Now Aug 21, 2013 at 11:16 AM

My cousin want me to plan his party in SLO. Drinks, live Music, etc... I haven't been there in years and need to know a good motel close to the nightlife area of town. Any Recomendations?

3 Answers Aug 22, 2013 at 2:05 AM
    • Looking for travel partners

by Mosch09 Online Now Mar 1, 2011 at 8:36 PM

Hi,,

I`m a 21 year old dutch boy. Currently I m doing a intern for a company in de area of San Luis Obispo. I liked to go to San Francisco or LA for some sight seeing. If there are people interesting to share some fun and experience. Please contact me at Tom_mosch@hotmail.com

2 Answers Mar 2, 2011 at 12:57 AM
    • Car rentals at train station

by traintip Online Now Aug 13, 2007 at 7:44 PM

Can anyone tell me if there are car rental agencies on site at the SLO Amtrak train station?
      Thank you-

2 Answers Jul 6, 2008 at 8:05 PM
    • Bada-Ran's Profile Photo

FROM SAN LUIS TO SAN FRANCISCO BY TRAIN?

by Bada-Ran Online Now Aug 9, 2007 at 4:11 AM

Hi all,

I have seen on the Viamichelin map finder that there's a train station in SLO, and tracking the rail line, I've seen it goes up north to somewhere around San Francisco. Does anyone know whether I can go by train from SLO to SFO? I thought the only public transportation was Greyhound buses.

Any clue or website about it? the amtrak webside did not show this itinerary.

Thanks!

6 Answers Jul 6, 2008 at 8:58 PM
    • taxi service

by ShirleyWadleigh Online Now Nov 21, 2006 at 12:19 PM

How do I obtain a taxi from the bus station to the hotel where I'm staying at 1:00 a.m. in the morning?

2 Answers Jul 6, 2008 at 8:09 PM
    • need help with the name of a place in SLO

by Rallentorres Online Now Jun 28, 2006 at 11:51 AM

I was in SLO in 95 on tour with a country band, we played at a restaurant/bar that had a bunch of small cabins, the food was great, and the view was nice. Anyone able to help with the name?

2 Answers Jul 6, 2008 at 8:11 PM
    • Karnubawax's Profile Photo

BubbleGum Alley soon to be gone???

by Karnubawax Online Now Aug 2, 2005 at 3:39 PM

I heard a rumor that part of SLO's famous BubbleGum Alley is slated to be torn down! Say it ain't so! Any one else hear anything about this?

10 Answers Jul 6, 2008 at 8:14 PM
    • Awfullyordinary's Profile Photo

Nightlife? Restaurants?

by Awfullyordinary Online Now Jun 7, 2005 at 2:27 PM

I am planning on spending my 21st birthday in and around San Luis. I am wondering if anyone knows any fun clubs or bars. I am not a real big clubber, but I figure it is my 21st so I might as well go to one good one. I am also wondering about a couple good restaraunts too. I am not looking to sacrifice my wallet for a really really nice autmosphere if the food is just OK. You know what I mean?
      Reply if you can help me with any of this. THANKS!

3 Answers Jul 6, 2008 at 8:43 PM
    • Best Western Royal Oak

by snackster Online Now May 6, 2005 at 2:22 AM

Has anyone ever stayed here in SLO?

thanks

4 Answers Aug 26, 2005 at 9:55 PM
    • Where to stay - SLO?

by snackster Online Now Apr 25, 2005 at 3:58 AM

I am planning on spending a night in SLO on the way from LA to SF. Can anyone recommend a reasonbale place to say which isn't too expensive. I know there is an econolodge there - Is it very downmarket?

thanks
      Mark

3 Answers Apr 26, 2005 at 12:46 AM
    • GUYON's Profile Photo

What to see there ?

by GUYON Online Now Dec 20, 2003 at 11:55 PM

Except the mission and the Madonna Inn, what there is to see there ? Thanks

6 Answers Jan 1, 2004 at 3:28 PM
    • cheapest time of the year

by shedreamer Online Now Jul 28, 2003 at 10:25 AM

I'm planning to travel from orlando to san luis obispo some time in the next few months. I'd like to know the cheapest time of year for flights, lodging and/or car rental to San Luis. Thanks much.

4 Answers Nov 30, 2003 at 9:12 PM