San Lorenzo de El Escorial

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• may 1 st in madrid

Madrid Apr 12, 2014 at 9:46 AM

Any suggestions what to to do in madrid on may 1st 2014? I have seen that all the museums , shops and markets are closed on this day. is everything closed for the entire day?

every answer will be highly aprreciated:-)

more
    • Tips for tourist

Madrid Apr 11, 2014 at 7:56 PM

2008 was the last time I was in Madrid. As of 2014, what are some safety tips you would recommend as I'm coming back with my mom in tow with me this time. I know pick-pocking has always been a problem but do you find more of it now or less of it? Also more police presence or still no change?

more
    • Apartments for rent

Madrid Apr 6, 2014 at 4:18 AM

I need to rent an apartment for six weeks near madrid city affordable and in a safe area

more
    • Airport Transfer

Madrid Mar 27, 2014 at 12:41 PM

Hi
      What is the cheapest and easiest way to get from Madrid Airport to the centre of Madrid

Thanks

more
    • Spain bus from Segovia to El Escorial?

by ScottE Online Now Oct 20, 2013 at 5:39 PM

I should have clarified earlier that this was for Spain - is there a bus that run from Segovia to San Lorenzo del Escorial on Fridays in November 2013? Thanks again!

1 Answer Oct 20, 2013 at 11:05 PM
    • Bus from Segovia to El Escorial?

by ScottE Online Now Oct 20, 2013 at 2:04 PM

Is there a bus that runs from Segovia to El Escorial? We would be traveling on Friday, 15 November 2013. Thanks.

3 Answers Oct 20, 2013 at 4:28 PM
    • 68maciek's Profile Photo

Queues to get in to the palace on Wednesdays? Parking lot.

by 68maciek Online Now Feb 15, 2012 at 11:44 AM

Hola,

1.Should I expect queues to entry the palace after 3 p.m on next Wednesday.
      2.Any good local fast food? (alternatively between Segovia-San Lorenzo
      3. Where is the best place to park a car.

Thank you,

Maciek

2 Answers Feb 15, 2012 at 11:32 PM
    • Drugness's Profile Photo

Question about bus stops near San Lorenzo de El Escorial...

by Drugness Online Now Mar 2, 2009 at 10:52 AM

Hello everyone
      I've been doing some research on public transport in and around San Lorenzo de El Escorial and i'm looking at this bus stop called 'Cruce Cuelgamuros' which is serviced by Bus 664 from Madrid. Now i see that Bus 660 from Plaza de Gracia in San Lorenzo de El Escorial goes to bus stop 'Valle de los caidos o Cruce Cuelgamuros'.
      Can i assume correctly that these bus stops are one and the same?
      That being about 4 km walk from the Valley of the Fallen?
      Is this where the entrance gate is located?
      Thanks everyone
      DG

1 Answer Mar 2, 2009 at 3:04 PM
    • jean_valjean's Profile Photo

A good place to stay in San Lorenzo?

by jean_valjean Online Now Sep 5, 2006 at 7:18 AM

I am looking for informaiton on a good place to stay for a few days in San Lorenzo de El Escorial. I hope to make it a home base to visit the El Escorial, Avila, Segovia, and La Granha. Most web posting give little information and what I have seen it was not good. We prefer small family run hotels to large tourist hotels. I found a small place in San Lorenzo "Posada Don Jaime" does anyone know this hotel? Has anyone stayed there and is it a practical base for my plans?

1 Answer Sep 14, 2006 at 1:51 AM