San Lorenzo de El Escorial

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Cost of taxi from airport

Madrid Mar 24, 2015 at 5:46 AM

What does a taxi cost from the airport to Gran Hotel Conde Duque, P.Conde Val. De Suchil 5
      Madrid, Spain?

more
    • wonglydia's Profile Photo

pocket wifi rental in Spain

Madrid Mar 25, 2015 at 11:20 PM

Where can I rent a pocket wifi in Madrid and Barcelona?

more
    • doraem66's Profile Photo

Night trains form Lisbon to Madrid, any reviews?

Madrid Mar 15, 2015 at 1:10 AM

I would like to try this night sleeper train from Lisbon to Madrid.
      Had tried the night train in Vietnam and was very clean and comfortable.

I had saw some reviews on the Night train from Barcelona to Granada was bad, complaining dirty and uncomfortable.
      Wonder anyone tried this route before?

Thank you!

more
    • butterpaws10's Profile Photo

5D/4N Itinerary and best neighborhood to stay in?

Madrid Mar 15, 2015 at 8:53 PM

Hi all, I'll be in Madrid for 5 days/ 4 nights last week of March, and I'm looking for suggestions for three things:

1. what is the one must-do day trip- toledo or?
      2. where I should stay? I'm interested in the usual- safe, quiet at night, central to markets and local designer shopping, as well easy access to public transportation. I'm in my 30s and would like to experience a neighborhood that's slightly upscale/ hip, as opposed to a student scene.
      3. I'll be heading to Provence after that. Should I take a train to experience the scenery, and if so which service line should I check out?

Thanks!

more
    • transport from airport to hotel

Madrid Mar 23, 2015 at 5:14 PM

What is the best way to get from the airport to the Gran Hotel Conde Duque, P.Conde Val. De Suchil 5
      Madrid, Spain

more

Real Madrid football game tickets

Madrid Mar 21, 2015 at 6:09 PM

We will travel to Madrid in April and hope to watch a Real Madrid football match. I searched the official website and ticketmaster.es but they only have VIP (Euro 200+) tickets left. I just wonder if there is other trust worthy ticket company or website that I can purchase some regular tickets. Thanks a lot!

more
    • - Vegetarian - No egg, No meat - must try foods

Madrid Mar 4, 2015 at 8:05 AM

Any suggestions for must try vegetarian portuguese cusines and suggestions on the places please. thanks

more
    • Madrid Taxi pick up is their a distance restriction

Madrid Mar 25, 2015 at 10:58 PM

Do taxis in madrid pick you up from the station and drop you of 500m away. Im asking this as my hotel is that close to the station in madrid and I wil have lugguge that will make it difficult to walk to the hotel

more
    • Madrid attractions and day trips

Madrid Mar 11, 2015 at 7:55 AM

I'm going to Madrid next week. I'll have 5 full days. Do you think I can see everything and enjoy the city in 3 days and the rest 2 days I can go to Toledo and Segovia? I know I wanna go to Toldo for sure.... Is segovia worth it too? I heard there's a beautiful castle which was Disney's inspiration.
      For Toledo is it better to go with a bus and saves money (or maybe I can see view from the ride). Where do I buy tickets, and can I do it on the same day on the spot?
      .In Madrid I want to see all the plazas, 2 museums (Prado and sofia), retro park, the palace, gran via,el restro market on sunday. and maybe temple of debod and cable ride If I have a 4th day in Madrid, maybe I can go to visit Real madrid's Stadium?
      Also... can you recommend me for a good place to see a flamenco show? (but something affordable) I also wanted to go to see a bullfight but I understand the season starts only on march 29...
      Thanks for any help!

more
    • Are the Shops open on EasterSunday & EasterMonday ?

Madrid Mar 6, 2015 at 1:52 AM

I know that Spain is very "catholic" so my question is:
      are there any shops like fashion-labels and similar shops for ladies open on Easter-Sunday or Monday ?

more
    • Spanish Vegetarain ( No egg, No meat tapas)

Madrid Mar 4, 2015 at 8:03 AM

Any suggestions for the vegetarain - No egg, No meat spanish tapas please?

more
    • 2 complete days in Madrid.. Nearby getaways?

Madrid Mar 4, 2015 at 5:57 AM

I have 2 complete days . So, can you please let me know if I have enough time which locations nearby would be the best to go for day trips?

more

Easter in Madrid

Madrid Mar 5, 2015 at 12:50 AM

We will travel to Madrid during the Easter holiday (April 5, Sunday). Will shop or restaurant close on that day? Any activity that I shouldn't miss on this day? Thanks.

more
    • Spain bus from Segovia to El Escorial?

by ScottE Online Now Oct 20, 2013 at 5:39 PM

I should have clarified earlier that this was for Spain - is there a bus that run from Segovia to San Lorenzo del Escorial on Fridays in November 2013? Thanks again!

1 Answer Oct 20, 2013 at 11:05 PM
    • Bus from Segovia to El Escorial?

by ScottE Online Now Oct 20, 2013 at 2:04 PM

Is there a bus that runs from Segovia to El Escorial? We would be traveling on Friday, 15 November 2013. Thanks.

3 Answers Oct 20, 2013 at 4:28 PM
    • 68maciek's Profile Photo

Queues to get in to the palace on Wednesdays? Parking lot.

by 68maciek Online Now Feb 15, 2012 at 11:44 AM

Hola,

1.Should I expect queues to entry the palace after 3 p.m on next Wednesday.
      2.Any good local fast food? (alternatively between Segovia-San Lorenzo
      3. Where is the best place to park a car.

Thank you,

Maciek

2 Answers Feb 15, 2012 at 11:32 PM
    • Drugness's Profile Photo

Question about bus stops near San Lorenzo de El Escorial...

by Drugness Online Now Mar 2, 2009 at 10:52 AM

Hello everyone
      I've been doing some research on public transport in and around San Lorenzo de El Escorial and i'm looking at this bus stop called 'Cruce Cuelgamuros' which is serviced by Bus 664 from Madrid. Now i see that Bus 660 from Plaza de Gracia in San Lorenzo de El Escorial goes to bus stop 'Valle de los caidos o Cruce Cuelgamuros'.
      Can i assume correctly that these bus stops are one and the same?
      That being about 4 km walk from the Valley of the Fallen?
      Is this where the entrance gate is located?
      Thanks everyone
      DG

1 Answer Mar 2, 2009 at 3:04 PM
    • jean_valjean's Profile Photo

A good place to stay in San Lorenzo?

by jean_valjean Online Now Sep 5, 2006 at 7:18 AM

I am looking for informaiton on a good place to stay for a few days in San Lorenzo de El Escorial. I hope to make it a home base to visit the El Escorial, Avila, Segovia, and La Granha. Most web posting give little information and what I have seen it was not good. We prefer small family run hotels to large tourist hotels. I found a small place in San Lorenzo "Posada Don Jaime" does anyone know this hotel? Has anyone stayed there and is it a practical base for my plans?

1 Answer Sep 14, 2006 at 1:51 AM