change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Wedding at Mellieha Bay Hotel

Malta 22 hours ago

Hi everyone,

I have just booked to get married at Melliaha Bay Hotel and while I have seen lots of good reviews about weddings there I am struggling to find any photo's of weddings in the Gazebo and I have also seen from one of the reviews that guests have to stand as there is no room.

If anyone has photo's they could send me I would be very grateful. I would also like to know what you did with your guests as I don't want them to be uncomfortable!

Many thanks

more
    • Wedding in Mellieha Bay Malta

Mellieha Apr 2, 2014 at 1:57 PM

Hi has anyone got married at Mellieha Bay hotel in Malta. if so how was your day.. My son and partner due to get married there in June,
      Thanks
      Jan x

more
    • about resort

Sliema Apr 8, 2014 at 1:21 PM

staying in silema for six nights in july,just wondering if it is a quiet resort,dont know anything about malta.

more
    • Transport from Nice to Malta (Valletta?)

Malta Mar 30, 2014 at 10:23 AM

I have been looking for fast and reasonable transport from the Nice airport to Valletta, without success. The few flights I find all go via a connecting city, most often in the wrong direction. A round trip seems to run upwards of 300 Euros. I tought that perhaps there might also be a high-speed ferry alternative, but again, find nothing.

We are thinking of taking a 3 day break there in mid or late May. All suggestions are welcome.

Carl

more
    • Best (most central?) location to be on Malta?

Malta Mar 30, 2014 at 11:03 AM

We are thinking of a 3 or 4 day excursion to Malta in late May. There are a number of islands, etc. We don't want to move every day. How easy is it to go from one to the other by ferry for a day-trip? All suggestions are welcome, including hotels. We will consider upscale as long as its worth the experience.

Thanks.

Carl

more
    • Raimix's Profile Photo

Malta in almost full week

Malta Apr 13, 2014 at 2:39 AM

Hello ;)

I booked flights to Malta for second part of May. It would be nice to know what are the basic places to visit in Malta during 7 days. Priorities are sightseeing, also some time being in beach and probably clubbing at least one evening ;)

As I understood, Valletta could be the best place to stay because of transportation? What weather to expect in second part of May?

As for know I believe Valletta sightseeing could be at least for one day and also full daytrip to Gozo ;)

Thanks for help,
      Greetings
      Raimundas.

more