San Juan Capistrano

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• moving to san juan capistrano

by 41prayers Online Now Jun 15, 2014 at 8:56 AM

i will moving to the area soon,and will need a job,starting over,what types of companies are near,very nervous.huge move

4 Answers Jun 16, 2014 at 11:11 PM
    • Attractions near San Jaun Capistrano

by margie24 Online Now Mar 12, 2014 at 10:13 PM

My husband and I (late 60's) are coming to San Juan Capistrano for 4 days on a business trip in mid May this year. We fly in and out of Los Angeles and have several days each side of our time in SJC. We don't really want to stay more than one night in LA. Could you advise of nearby attractions around SJC we could enjoy for 3 or 4 days? We like good wine and golf

3 Answers Mar 13, 2014 at 5:09 PM
    • Room for rent longterm?

by bbettii Online Now Oct 9, 2013 at 11:28 PM

Hi! I come from Turku, Finland to san juan capistrano to do my internship at the shea center and I'm looking for a place to stay in san juan capistrano for the time 17.3.2014-8.6.2014.

Does anyone know where to look for a cheap place to stay for that time?

Kind regards
      Bettina

7 Answers Oct 15, 2013 at 8:56 AM
    • School Project

by dvoshun2family Online Now May 18, 2006 at 5:27 PM

My 9 year old son has an up-coming project for school. He has to visit a local mission and take pictures and give the class a little information on it. This may sound like a dumb question but here it goes.....Is there certain hours that people can go visit the mission and certain days.....or is it open to the public anytime during the week?