change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Near San José Costa Rica

• Getting to Quepos

by kevg2311 Online Now Dec 11, 2012 at 7:51 AM

Hey all, I will get into San Jose tomorrow 12/12/12 and was wondering if anyone was looking for a shuttle mate or even if you would like to split a rental car. Also if you have any suggestions on an easy or best way to get there if I dont rent a car. How much can I expect to pay if I take a taxi? Is there shuttle services at the airport that you dont have to sign up for in advance? I get in at 2:25pm and not sure how long it takes to get through customs. So not sure what options I will have getting out of the airport around 3ish? Any and all help will be appreciated!!

• Bus to Jaco and places to stay

by joysmucker Online Now Sep 14, 2008 at 3:37 PM

Hi We arrive at the airport @ noon on 12/21 and want to get to Jaco. Where is the best place to catch a bus if there is one? And anyone know any inexpensive places to stay in Jaco for the night? We are catching the fast boat to Montezuma the next day at 10:30 a.m. at Herradura beach.

Also we will be in San Jose 12/30 and 12/31; we leave on 1/1/09. Any suggestions on fun places to stay for a few days and new years eve in San Jose?

Thanks
      Joy

• Travel Agent in Costa Rica

by bdesaul Online Now Nov 28, 2005 at 5:44 PM

I will be visiting Costa Rica in Feb. 2006 and looking for a local travel agent to arrange some transfers from airport to Arenal/Monteverde and also make hotel reservations in that area.
      Can anyone recommend travel agent that they used?

2 Answers Nov 30, 2005 at 8:49 PM
    • wanderlust_sag's Profile Photo

hotel by the airport

by wanderlust_sag Online Now Jan 20, 2005 at 1:12 PM

anyone know of a good hotel by the airport? will be there one day and flying out early to tamarindo.