San Jose Travel Answers

change location

Need Help Locating Hotel Near this location......

by miraclelayne Online Now Oct 26, 2007 at 9:35 AM

Hello, new to VT. and needing the help of someone who knows the area, and can assist with the location of a nice, clean, exterior and interior hotel.

My boyfriend and I will be in the area in a few weeks on business and looking to stay at an affordable hotel near this address 1970 Naglee Ave, San Jose Ca, 95126 " Zanotto's Family Market". Don't worry, it's not a stake out or anything (smile). Are there any hotels in the area that you would recommend?

Budget wise, perfer under120.00. But safe, clean, fresh, not dingy.

If you could provide me with the name and phone number or link to the hotel would be nice as well. Thank you. I don't mind doing the research myself, just don't know how to go about it.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • trvlrtom's Profile Photo

Re: Need Help Locating Hotel Near this location......

by trvlrtom Online Now Oct 28, 2007 at 9:31 PM

You won't have any problem finding a place near here. It is actually a residential neighborhood (I can walk to Zonotto's Market from my house), but very close to both the airport and downtown. It really depends on what you want.

There are typical big hotels downtown (Marriot etc), as well as nicer local places like the Montgomery or De Anza (I've got tips on these two, which I would recommend). Closest to Naglee is a street called the Alameda, which has a few unremarkable motels like a Super 8 (oddly, with an Ethiopian restaurant). There are also a few motels on the Alameda west of highway 880, very close to your place, that are near Santa Clara University.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines