San Jose Travel Answers

change location

I got a question and I need help :)

by ShawnC222 Online Now Jun 20, 2006 at 8:06 PM

Hello I’m Shawn and I’m traveling to San Jose in September, My questions is has any one been or herd good things about La Tortuga Feliz it’s a volunteer organization on turtle conservation. And I need help getting from San Jose to Matina/Bataan on September 14. Any suggestion on how to do that will be much help. I got direction on how to get there but I get lost in my own closet and would like to hear from ppl that are there.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Jokerit_pl's Profile Photo

RE: I got a question and I need help :)

by Jokerit_pl Online Now Jun 21, 2006 at 10:38 AM

Hi Shawn,

You have the wrong San Jose location for this question. This is the San Jose, California message forum. You may want to post this question in the San Jose, Costa Rica forum.

VT Forum temporarily unavailable

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • sunsetsarsh's Profile Photo

ahh, someone who feels my worries

by sunsetsarsh Online Now Jul 9, 2006 at 4:26 AM

Hi Shawn, I'm Sarsh and if you are going to La Tortuga Feliz I am sure that we will be catching up soon. It's quite funny because I was actually looking to find better directions on how to get to Matina/Bataan, like you, I get lost in my own closet and there is no way in hell that I am going to find my way if I can't even find my way around my own home town, but that's the fun of it hey. Anyway what I am trying to say is that I leave for Costa Rica on the 4th of August and have given myself 3 days to find my new home, I arrive on Monday the 7th, and I will be more than happy to tell you how I got there... that's if I do get there, haha! Wish me luck and I will see you soon
    Sasha

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines