San José Travel Answers

change location
kkanem's Profile Photo

Christmas in San Jose

by kkanem Online Now Apr 16, 2006 at 4:46 PM

Is christmas holiday a good time to go to San Jose, Costa Rica? How is the weather at that time of the year? can I have good time at that time of the year?

Thanks.

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • TempNomad's Profile Photo

RE: Christmas in San Jose

by TempNomad Online Now Apr 16, 2006 at 5:32 PM

The weather is some of the best you'll get in CR. It is the popular local holiday time, so tourism is at its peak. I've heard only good things from people who went about then, but make SURE to make reservations! Everything fills up!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • RE: Christmas in San Jose

by SusanGottfried Online Now Apr 17, 2006 at 7:31 PM

Christmas is a great time to be in San Jose. You definately need reservations for your room & you'll need a reservation for dinner on Christmas day. On the 26th there is El Tope right there also. El Tope is a horse parade & well worth seeing. When I was in San Jose for Christmas 2004 it was hot and sunny in the daytime & cool enough for long sleeves at night.
    Susan

• 28kattia's Profile Photo

RE: Christmas in San Jose

by 28kattia Online Now May 5, 2006 at 2:34 PM

Hi I am from Costa Rica and I am so happy you are looking into our country for vacation .... yes christmas time is the nicest season and weather... but they are right everything will be full,... you need to make reservations in advance... where would you like to go beaches... mountain... city.... if you let me have nore info I will be able to help you better.....kattiabolanos@hotmail.com

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines