Travel Answers
San Jose

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• HOW MUCH FARE FROM CABANATUAN TO BAGUIO?

Cabanatuan City Feb 20, 2015 at 1:44 AM

and how long, schedule of trips, bus agencies etc. Thanks :)

more
    • accomodation

Balangiga Feb 21, 2015 at 1:08 AM

hows their accomodation?

more
    • balangiga tourist spots

Province of Eastern Samar Feb 21, 2015 at 12:55 AM

how to get there? from borongan to balangiga and what they have there?

more
    • Accommodation

Santa Magdalena Feb 16, 2015 at 10:05 PM

Hi everybody!

Is there any accommodation in or near Santa Magdalena to stay? If somebody has any information, please let me know.

Thanking you in advance

Wolfgang

more
    • PogoSpade's Profile Photo

Does any one know what ti.e the last ferry leaves to go to Cebu?

Bohol Feb 11, 2015 at 12:17 PM

Hi all, I am planning to bo to bohol mainly to see chocolate hills and do the night firefly kayaking . Does any body know what time the last ferry leaves to back to Cebu as I do nit want to stay there over night as U have an early plane to catch. Otherwise what is the earliest ferry that departs from Tagbilaran?
      And does any one recommend buying the chocolate hill tour as a package? Ive seem some pretty pricey ones online that include the tarsiers, river cruise and butterflies, etc. Just wondering if it worthwhile forking out that much money per person?

more
    • sweet_sentiments's Profile Photo

where to get masareal at cebu-mactan intl airport

Cebu City Feb 5, 2015 at 8:30 AM

i am dying to get my hands on masareal and tablea but the only place i will be in Cebu is in mactan-cebu airport at 5:25 PM (for a connecting flight) and will only have 2.5 hours to spare before my next flight ....

is there a store inside the airport that sells masareal?

or do i really need to get a cab and go to gaisano mall or save more (do they have it there?)
      i found didangs masareal online and it says it takes 15 minutes to get there, would it be worth it? is it really 15 minutes (im worried about the traffic)...

any suggestion would be greatly appreciated..

thanks in advance!

more
    • Laoag - Pagudpud - Vigan - Laoag

Laoag Feb 2, 2015 at 1:09 AM

Hi,

I would like to us if you have know where we can rent (maybe if you know the number) a van/jeep that can fit 16pax (14adults, 2 child) ? We plan to visit laoag then we are going to pagudpud then vigan then back to pagudpud.

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,
      Rinna Puno

more
    • TinaGG's Profile Photo

Internet Cafe?

Puerto Princesa Feb 2, 2015 at 12:30 AM

Is there an internet shop that anyone could recommend, preferably quiet? Need to do get some work done where internet connection is stable.

Thanks!

more
    • Direction to port of puerto princesa

Puerto Princesa Jan 31, 2015 at 7:04 AM

What is the distance between Puerto Princesa Airport and Port of puerto Princesa main berth?

more
    • Sombrero Island

Philippines Feb 10, 2015 at 10:42 PM

Has anyone been to Sombrero Island in Masbate? Here is the website https://www.sombreroisland.com/ Looks nice but no reviews yet

more
    • SUBIC-VIGAN-BAGUIO (VV)

Philippines Feb 7, 2015 at 8:11 PM

Hi!
      Our group, 8 persons, would like to ask your suggestions regarding our itenerary above. Which is best to go frist, next and last ? we will be in manila sept 3 4pm . our travel shall only be until sept 8 because we will be flying back to our place that day 4pm. I hope you can give us contact perons who can help us out. thanks and best regards.

blends

more
    • Indian Spices Olongapo City Philippines

Olongapo City Feb 19, 2015 at 5:53 AM

where in olongapo, subic bay can you find indian or other asian spices if that is at all possible.

more
    • Moving to Phillipines

Philippines Feb 15, 2015 at 8:06 AM

What's the cost of living for apartment, food, internet, etc?

more
    • Shifueya's Profile Photo

Baler to Tuguegarao thru a remote road.

Baler Feb 10, 2015 at 11:15 PM

Hi! I hope someone can help me or give me some information about this. I've tried asking a lot of traveler but it seems that no one knows or familiar with this one. I also sent an email to the Baler Tourism Deparment and as expected, up until now, they're not answering me back. Here's my message to them:

" Greetings!

Aurora is a very promising place here in the Philippines. This message is from a residence of Malolos in the province of Bulacan. We wish to ask for some assistance or information about the safety of tourist there in the Aurora province region.

We're planning to do a road trip from Baler to Tuguegarao. Our group will start the travel from Bulacan to Baler and will stay in Baler for 1 day and 1 night to see what beauty of Baler can offer us. After that, we will push north to visit Tuguegarao City in Cagayan Valley. When we searched Google Map, there's a faster route to Tuguegarao from Baler if we will take the Cordon-Diffun-Madella-Aurora Road.

Our concern is our safety. We heard a lot of scary stories that guerilla (NPA) or some goons are ambushing or stopping some vehicle that is traveling in the Aurora road in Dipaculao (since that road is very remote). And other says that the road's Zigzag from Baler going to Tuguegarao is more deadly or worst than the zigzag on Baguio if we will take the Aurora road in Dipaculao. May we ask if all this story is true? We would like to get your best recommendation for our safety. Should we take the Cordon-Diffun-Madella-Aurora Road or is it better for us to go back to San Jose City and take the PAN Highway to go to Tuguegarao?

We hope you can help us enlighten this information for our tour. We're hoping to hear from you soon.

Thank you very much and more power to the province of Aurora!"

more
    • wayward_joanne's Profile Photo

Palaui Trip

Palaui Island Jan 29, 2015 at 7:26 AM

anyone planning to go to Palaui on Chinese New Year (Feb 19)?

more
    • Airport Tax clearance charge

Philippines Feb 24, 2015 at 9:48 PM

hi i just wanna ask if i really need to pay for an airport tax clearance charge for my package. i fiance sent me a package that includes phone and laptop, then the courier ask me to pay for the charge of 13,000.00. please advise if i really need to pay for that. thanks. toni of philippines here.

more
    • Is it safe to travel to Siargao alone?

Siargao Island Feb 18, 2015 at 4:56 AM

I want to travel to Siargao alone. And I just want to know if it is safe because it will be my first time in Siargao. :)

more
    • From Kalibo Airport to Boracay Island - Station 3

Boracay Island Feb 15, 2015 at 11:47 PM

Hi,
      1) I would like to know how is the transport from Kalibo Airport to Boracay Island?
      My flight detail:-
      Departing from KL - Thu 05 Mar 2015, 1050 hrs ( 10:50AM)
      Arriving Kalibo - Thu 05 Mar 2015, 1445 hrs ( 2:45PM)

2) Return flight details:-
      Departing: Sun 08 Mar 2015, 1515 hrs ( 3:15PM)

• what time should i leave from Boracay Station 3? As known that we need to arrive airport 2hrs earlier before boarding time.

Please advise!

more
    • Bus to Pasay

Vigan Feb 13, 2015 at 3:07 AM

Hello,
      are there any (Night-)Busses from Vigan to Pasay (with schedules)? Is 10hrs. correct for the duration of the trip?
      I can only find connections from Vigan to Quezon City or Sampaloc...

more
    • Shifueya's Profile Photo

Bus Ride To Conquer Southern Cebu

Cebu City Feb 10, 2015 at 8:29 PM

March 18 = Oslob Whale Shark Feeding.
      March 19 = Moalboal Diving.

1st concern:

Hi! I'll be visiting Cebu on Mar 17. My problem is the transportation details. I'll be arriving in Mactan airport on Mar 17 at 10PM. Is there any bus ride available at that time going to Southern Cebu? If none, can someone recommend me a good place to stay to kill some time till the first bus trip to Oslob?

2nd concern:

Details of transportation ride from Oslob to Moalboal. Where should I ride from Oslob to go to Moalboal? What is the last trip from Moalboal to Cebu City? I need to stay in Cebu City the night of Mar 19 because my departure flight is 5:00am on Mar 20.

PS: If there's someone that will be traveling those days and will be doing the same activity, maybe we can tag along? I'm also willing to join a group if there's any.

Thanks!!!

more
    • Hotels @ Valentines day

Sabang Feb 4, 2015 at 7:37 AM

Ask ko lng po kung nagkaka ubusan cla sa ganung date .., ask narin po any recommendation sa mga magaganda hotel

more
    • jhenn_sweet20's Profile Photo

HOW TO COMMUTE VIA BUS TO ARMED FORCES MUSEUM TARLAC CITY

Tarlac Jan 30, 2015 at 8:05 AM

hi there, Is there anyone who knows how to commute via bus from gran prix inn hotel tarlac to the armed forces museum tarlac? and from the museum to geron tarlac isdaan village.. Thank you.. =)

more
    • Day trip from Naga to Legazpi City

Naga City Jan 28, 2015 at 8:12 PM

Is it possible or feasible to do a day trip from Naga City to Legazpi City and back.

more
    • jhenn_sweet20's Profile Photo

BUDGET ACCOMMODATIONS IN TARLAC GOOD FOR TWO PERSONS FOR ONE NIGHT?

Province of Tarlac Jan 28, 2015 at 9:41 AM

Is there a pension house or inn within tarlac city that costs 500 php per night good for two persons ? thanks

more
    • Anyone want to help me plan a trip for 5 nights 6 days in Boracay?

Boracay Island Feb 23, 2015 at 1:04 AM

Hi guys, I will be traveling to Boracay via Kalibo for about 5 nights. Was wondering whether anyone has a good itinerary or schedule that I can follow along with my girlfriend. We enjoy Snorkeling (Any good spots?), Para-sailing, wildlife, beach etc and want to get the most out of the island without being in too much of a rush. Anyone who has experienced this beautiful island first hand have any suggestions?

more

Near San Jose