change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• From Monteverde to Playa Grande/Tamarindo

Costa Rica Jan 23, 2016 at 1:11 AM

Hi VT

In two weeks I'm going to Costa Rica for one month. After staying in Monteverde I'm going to Playa Grande, but I can't find any public bus from Monteverde to Playa Grande. What to do? Should I split the trip in two and find a place for the night?
      When at Playa Grande I've planned to learn how to surf. Lonely Planet suggest to take surf lessons at Playa Tamarindo - which do you prefer?

Kind regards
      Rasmus from Denmark

more
    • Jaco beach....Costa Rica

Jacó Feb 2, 2016 at 6:09 AM

What airport do I fly into to get to Jaco beach?

more
    • Outstanding reputable implant dentist

San José Jan 12, 2016 at 7:08 AM

I am looking for an outstanding implant doctor in San Jose. I have had contact with. Costa Rican dental solutions but want other sources. Their reviews are positive but more options will be helpful. Will be traveling in February.

more
    • info would be greatly appreciated

Costa Rica Jan 8, 2016 at 7:44 AM

Im headed to Playa Chiquita in Feb for 2 weeks and I am wondering a few things.

1. Hows the drive from San Jose to Puerto Viejo? We are taking a private shuttle as there will be a big group of us going.
      2. What is more recommended American Money or Colones?
      3. Would it be appreciated to bring the children baseballs and stuff along that line? We did this in Nicaragua and Panama and it seemed to be a hit with them. We also brought toothpaste and tooth brushes.
      4. This is my first time to Costa Rica and if there is anything i should know before hand please let me know!!!

more
    • Malaria protection

Costa Rica Jan 14, 2016 at 7:05 AM

Hi VT

Do you need to take medicine against malaria in Costa Rica, Panama, Colombia and Ecuador? :)

I'm heading for a four month trip - a month in each country.

// Rasmus, Denmark

more

Near San Joaquín