San Ignacio Travel Answers

change location

Looking to rent an apartment or ? with kitchen facilities for 6/7 weeks

by cathygogo Online Now Jun 20, 2010 at 9:14 PM

I'm planning to come to San Ignacio next February (2011) for 6 or 7 weeks and would like to rent a nice apartment or? with kitchen facilities, TV, AC, walkable to city center, safe neighborhood. Any ideas on who or how to contact for this. THANKS for all replies.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Odinnthor's Profile Photo

Re: Looking to rent an apartment or ? with kitchen facilities for 6/7 weeks

by Odinnthor Online Now Jun 20, 2010 at 11:42 PM

Belize is an old stomping ground of mine and there are a number of choices to be had there. I would likely first go there and get either a hotel or a hostel and then find a place to rent for the time frame you specified. That being said, you can certainly check out some of the choices while you contemplate.

Remember, this is what I would do, - due to the fact that Belize is familiar to me so I would be comfortable doing it this way. I cannot recommend or not recommend any of the choices, as I have not needed to obtain an apartment in San Ignacio, in the past. Hence, this is what I would do.

Since you give no information on who you are, where you are from, approximate ages and interests, I can only give a generic response.

This place is a nice place to start. It is a hostel type, located over a restaurant/bar, with the owners being very nice and acommodating. That is where I would go, while finding a permanent place. Likely the owners would be able to point you in the right direction.

http://www.marthasbelize.com/

Here are some apartment choices in San Ignacio....

vast.com/vacation_rentals/lo...

On the other hand, if you are looking for luxury accommodations, let me know as I am sure it can be arranged.

Hope this helps.........d:o)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Looking to rent an apartment or ? with kitchen facilities for 6/7 weeks

by Katz30 Online Now Oct 3, 2010 at 4:00 PM

Why with in walking distance? Taxis are only2.50us a drop from Santa Elena or Bullet Tree Village. Apartments with AC and TV will be hard to find and hotels that do long term are usually booked in February. Casa blanca hotel has shared kitchen and is right down town.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines