San Giovanni in Persiceto

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Lunch in Rimini

Rimini Jul 17, 2014 at 8:05 PM

Would anyone recommend a nice restaurant for lunch near the water? We are three Americans looking to have a meal near the Adriatic Sea. Thank you

more
    • tituf's Profile Photo

hiking in national park tosco emiliano

Reggio Emilia Jul 13, 2014 at 1:12 AM

My friend and I will be in tuscany in september and are thinking about visiting the Parco Nazionale dell'appennino tosco-emiliano for a couple of days. In which of the villages/cities would it be best for us to situate ourselves in order to be able to take some hiking routes in the park?

more
    • music ..concerts etc

Ravenna Jun 25, 2014 at 1:26 PM

Hi
      When travelling in Italy ..Ravenna .....Rome ..is there a web site or newspaper to look at to see what concerts are in town.....
      Thank you
      Loretta Lee

more
    • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Milano Marittima transportation.

Milano Marittima Jul 19, 2014 at 2:37 AM

Is it easier to go to M. Marittima from Rimini or from Ravenna?

By bus?

more
    • travelling to outskirts of Ravenna

Ravenna Jul 15, 2014 at 7:47 AM

hello again
      My wife and I are excited as it is now about six weeks before we head off to Ravenna. We'll be heading off at different times and staying at different places as she is part of a Dragon Boat Team heading over at the end of August, and I'll be making some side stops before I go watch her paddle.

My wife will be staying at a hotel in Cesenatico with her team. After the festival, she will break away from her tour group and meet me in Ravenna. What are some of the ways for her to get from Cesenatico to Ravenna? She usually doesn't travel without me, so she is getting a little nervous.

As I will be staying in Ravenna, what are the ways to get from Ravenna to Stadiana Bacin where the festival is being held. I emailed the tourist bureau and haven't got a response yet. Do people know of the best way for me to get there or are will they have shuttles to take people back and forth.

cheers
      chuck

more
    • beach costs at Riccione

Riccione Jul 2, 2014 at 1:22 AM

What is a price to use a beach per day? Or does one pay for use of parasol and sunbed? What is a fee then?
      Thanks!

more
    • transportaion

Ravenna Jun 24, 2014 at 1:32 AM

from hotel rouge in Ravenna
      what is the best way to get to the airport ..and how often does the train or bus run,
      thank you
      Loretta

more
    • Travel from Raveena to Croatia

Ravenna Jun 24, 2014 at 12:11 PM

Hi
      From Ravenna
      which is the best way to travel to Croatia ...fly or I heard there is a ferry?

more