San Giovanni Rotondo

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• adres -of the busstation in Lecce

Lecce Apr 14, 2014 at 9:48 AM

We have booked at the B&B suites Chiesa Greca, Piazzetta Chiesa Greca 11 , in Lecce.
      We takes the bus from Brindisi Airport to Lecce. How can we best ask for a busstop? do you know the adress of the busstation? Is this far from the B&B suite ?
      Thanks a lot

more
    • serenazulle's Profile Photo

Head North or Head South in Puglia

Puglia Apr 2, 2014 at 5:50 PM

Hello There, My friends and I will be traveling in Italy this summer. We will be ending our journey in Puglia, which I have never been to before. We are looking to relax and sightsee and would like very much to enjoy the ocean. We love swimming. What would be the best option for us in Puglia? We will have four days and on the fifth day we'll be flying out of Bari to Milan. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thank you! :)

Also, we will be getting around on Train or Bus. 

more
    • Taxis in Bari, Italy

Bari Mar 22, 2014 at 6:28 PM

Will there be taxis at the train station to take us to our hotel?

more
    • travel by train from lecce to a beach, how?

Lecce Mar 19, 2014 at 2:04 PM

Hello, I hope someone can help me, myself and 3 friends are travelling to lecce in april from thursday 3rd to thursday 10th. we would like to visit some nice beaches via train as none of us drive. is this possible? I would really appricicate a trainline map of where the stations are located as we dont want to get of the train only to find we cant get to the beach :)

Thank you.

more
    • MSC PREZIOSA-MAY 3-EASTERN MED FROM VENICE

Alberobello Mar 25, 2014 at 12:43 AM

I have walking difficulties and have a problem finding a suitable and reasonable excursion to Alberobello. Is it possible to just get off the ship's excursion coach, walk a little and then back to the coach. Or do the coaches circumnavigate the village and meet passengers, who have had to walk all the way through it, the other other end?

more
    • Tours from San Giovanni Rotondo

by dangunners61 Online Now Nov 28, 2013 at 7:52 AM

Would like to check if there are coach tours Half
      or full day tours in Rotondo to the neighboring places of interest. Even as far as aberobello and around the region . I have tried to check if there are tour bus companies but without success.

Thanks
      Danial

3 Answers Dec 1, 2013 at 8:19 AM
    • getting from Assissi to San Giovanni Rotondo

by millymonx Online Now Jun 30, 2010 at 6:17 PM

We are visiting italy in September. We start in Rome and want to visit Asissi and then San Giovanni Rotondo. We plan on staying in Rome the first couple of nights and then hiring a car. We will visit Asissi for a couple of days and then plan on driving to San Giovanni Rotondo. What is the best way to make this journey. What is the most direct route? Will it be necessary to stop overnight on this journey?

4 Answers Jul 2, 2010 at 12:10 AM
    • Driving , Pietrelcina to St. Giovanni Rotondo

by fitrav Online Now Jun 4, 2010 at 12:05 AM

We will be driving from Naples to St. Giovanni Rotondo on Sunday 13th June and we would like to visit Pietrelcina on the way.

The way off the motor ways from Pietrelcina (on the back roads) is much shorter (but longer in hours) It seems that the recommended route is on the motorways but my question is, If we went through the country roads, (?through mountains) would it be ok, if we weren't worried about time? Is there anyone who has driven this route that is much shorter in distance? What are the roads like?
      Thank you.

4 Answers Feb 26, 2012 at 6:40 PM
    • Travel from Zurich to San Giovanni Rotondo

by jocatgo Online Now Aug 24, 2009 at 4:52 PM

We are coming from Zurich, Switzerland and would like to visit Padre Pio shrine at San Giovanni Rotondo, stay at hotel for 2 nights and then return to Zurich. What is the best way to get there and back to Zurich? We would like to leave Zurich on 19 Sept 09 and return 21 Sept 09 or 22 Sept 09. We want to fly but do not know what airport to fly to and economy hotel to stay in.

jocatgo

6 Answers Aug 25, 2009 at 1:14 AM
    • Transportation Question from Rome to San Giovanni Rotondo

by viclimcam Online Now Mar 1, 2009 at 8:22 PM

I checked the website that was given but it is only in Italian. Can someone tell me how much is the bus fare from Rome to San Giovanni Rotondo and the schedule. Thanks

• How could I go from Assisi to Foggia to get to San Giovanni Rotondo?

by juliakim Online Now Dec 16, 2008 at 7:39 AM

Hi, friends? This is my first trip to ITALY. Do You know how to get to San giovanni rotondo(st. Padre Pio) from Assisi by bus? Is there a bus line without reservation? From Seoul,Korea

5 Answers Feb 21, 2010 at 8:37 AM
    • Transportation to San Giovanni from Rome

by ponchiewyatt Online Now Aug 25, 2008 at 4:58 AM

Hello,

Thank you for the wonderful information. Do you happen to have the price information on bus and train tickets to San Giovanni from Rome and back? I have been searching for days and am finding very little information. Also was it necessary to buy the tickets in advance and where do you get them?

Thank you.

6 Answers Sep 11, 2008 at 3:46 AM
    • March 2008

by cmullen Online Now Jan 21, 2008 at 5:11 AM

I am visiting on 5th march for 5 days with elderly parents......... can anyone suggest places to see and things to do other than visiting the shrines. What is the transport like? where can you travel to from San Giovanni

• Can you see the site of the hospital from the Convent of the Capuchin Friars?

by DBrooke Online Now Nov 28, 2006 at 11:04 AM

I'm working on a book and have a scene at the site of the Convent of the Capuchin Friars where Padre Pio celebrated Mass. I'm wondering if the site of the hospital for suffering that the Padre founded can be seen from the site of the convent.

4 Answers Nov 28, 2006 at 1:52 PM
    • San Giovanni Rotondo to Assisi?

by oshaughk Online Now Aug 29, 2006 at 12:34 PM

I'm travelling from Rome to San Giovanni Rotondo next week and I had hoped to go to Assisi from there. Is it possible to get a bus or train from Foggia to Assisi?

1 Answer Aug 29, 2006 at 7:55 PM
    • How to get from London to San Giovanni Rotondo

by Isabelitalinda Online Now Aug 9, 2006 at 11:42 PM

I am unsure which is the nearest airport to reach the above destination and what mode of transport i.e. coach, train to use on arrival in italy to reach my destination. I am taking an elderly person so the most straightforward journey is the best. Would appreciate any assistance
      Many Thanks

1 Answer Feb 18, 2008 at 10:35 AM
    • holiday in rome

by velmiz Online Now Jul 17, 2006 at 6:59 AM

is it possibile to travel from rome to san giovanni rotondo by coach what is the travel time and didstance pl
      i will be in rome on monday 31st august
      regards
      joe vella
      malta

3 Answers Jun 6, 2008 at 8:01 PM
    • how do i get from rome to san giovanni rotondo in august on a sat -sun

by chefmabba Online Now Jun 12, 2003 at 6:28 PM

i want to take a bus tour of some sorts to see padre pio home town we have 2 days in rome that are not scheduled on a tour. is it possible to arrange....

1 Answer Feb 21, 2008 at 11:21 PM