San Francisco Travel Answers

change location
riorich55's Profile Photo

Traveling to Chicago for VT Event in June?

by riorich55 Online Now Feb 17, 2011 at 10:45 AM

If you live near San Francisco or Los Angeles and have been thinking about coming to Chicago for our weekend VT meeting on June 17 to June 19 but were worried about the airfares, worry no longer!!!

I just received a Groupon offer for a77 coupon for7 on Virgin Airlines which can be taken off of your ticket price between San Francisco and Chicago or Los Angeles and Chicago. Virgin Airlines starts round trip service between LA and SF to Chicago on May 25th, just a couple of weeks before the big event.

They are offering introductory prices as low as219.50 taxes and fees inclusive and if you use the77 Groupon coupon your total cost of a round trip ticket will only be149.40. How can you beat that!

So looking for a chance to visit the Windy City. Now's the time!!

My wife and I came to San Francisco in November and only met VTer Kathymof and her husband from Fresno for dinner. We would sure like to meet you VTer's from the Bay Area. You can come on and see my 2nd favorite U.S. city. Your city is my favorite.

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • xymmot's Profile Photo

Re: Traveling to Chicago for VT Event in June?

by xymmot Online Now Feb 19, 2013 at 12:19 PM

great deal. now if I only live in SFO. I'm in IAD, Wshington DC area, if you can find a deal like that to Chicago, I might catch a ride there. cheers tommy xSorry, using the edit button, did not see the question was thrown out feb 17, 2011   hooray hooray for edit button

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines