San Francisco Travel Answers

change location
holt0174's Profile Photo

We are two-three people short for our Reservation at the French Laundry - Help

by holt0174 Online Now Mar 15, 2006 at 6:44 AM

I am a Minnesotan Graduate students who will be in the bay area for an Experimental Biology Conference April 1-6 and we made reservations at the French Laundry as it seems to be a good restaurant. I have seen many reviews listing it in the top three restaurants in the world for several years running.

We have two reservations currently (April 3 at 9:15 which we prefer and April 4 at 5:30 which is OK too) We only plan to attend one reservation. Originally our group was four people but due to unfortunate circumstances two of our party will be unable to attend.

We need two-three interesting people to join us (it is possible to increase the party to five upon request). We consider ourselves to be fun-loving and interesting enough for Minnesotan standards but rumor has it those in the SF bay area abound with these qualities. If you know anyone who would be interested in this please let me know.

The French Laundry is a bit pricy - 200.00 or so not including drinks and extras. Check out their website for more information. www.frenchlaundry.com and see worldpress.org/Americas/2090... for some more info.

You can contact me (Elle by email at holt0174@umn.edu

Thanks

Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines