San Fernando

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Mt. Pulag DIY

Philippine Jan 13, 2016 at 3:00 PM

Hello!! Anyone here been to mt.pulag recently? Just wanna know if anyone has updated rates of guides and rentals :) thanks!!!

more
    • Donsol to caramoan

Caramoan 4 hours ago

Is it possible to get from donsol to caramoan with a single travel day?

more
    • 7/11 at Alona beach or nearby

Panglao Feb 2, 2016 at 9:03 AM

Is there a 24*7 convenience store at Alona beach as Pangloa Island Bohol ?
      Also budget massage options just the massage without extra service ?

more
    • vlady23's Profile Photo

attention to all

Palawan Feb 1, 2016 at 3:57 AM

it is legal to travel from palawan to malaysia???

more
    • Mt. Pulag DIY

Baguio Jan 13, 2016 at 3:07 PM

Hello!! Anyone here been to mt.pulag recently? Just wanna know if anyone has updated rates of guides and rentals :) thanks!!!

more
    • home stay in Ilocos Sur

Province of Ilocos Sur Feb 4, 2016 at 4:49 PM

Hi! I am visiting my in-laws in Santa Maria, Ilocos Sur with my wife and our 8 month old infant. We want to enjoy a week or two of some quiet relaxing time. Just wondering if we could find an apartment, a small house or even home stay for the first two weeks of March, preferably within an hour driving distance from Santa Maria and near the beach if possible. We would like to be able to cook our meals so we dont have to eat outside all the time. Thank you for your help. We can be reached at 0921-253-4131 or anul.manandhar@gmail.com .

more
    • how to reach caramoan..

Caramoan Jan 21, 2016 at 12:48 PM

hello po pwede bang mag travel by land lang kc na hhilo po ako by boat seasick po..

thanks po..

more
    • Quezon province tour

Province of Quezon Jan 11, 2016 at 2:20 AM

Hi, i want to explore quezon province me & my husband.
      3 to 4 days. Can you suggest somebody who can help arrange our tour and suggest places to visit.

more
    • Cheapest Transient / Hotel

Sagada Feb 3, 2016 at 10:49 PM

Hello there! I am planning to go on Feb 6-8 to Sagada. And I haven't book it online yet , may I know any cheapest hotel or transient there? Thank you!

more
    • vidabeachessa's Profile Photo

itinerary suggestion for Bacolod?

Bacolod Jan 11, 2016 at 8:21 AM

Its my first time to travel solo and I chose to go to Bacolod, it's also my first time to visit this place. Can anyone suggest an itinerary for my Bacolod trip from Feb 25-Feb 27, 2015?

more
    • Transport Cauayan to Banaue

Province of Ifugao Jan 9, 2016 at 2:15 PM

'Traveling by plane from Manila to Cauayan. What are the transport options between the airport and Banaue City?

more
    • mediterrane0's Profile Photo

Itinerary suggestions

Philippines Jan 11, 2016 at 5:30 PM

I got 18 full days (only) to enjoy some area of PH.
      Interested to hear your suggestions about the journey.
      I was thinking about Manila to P Princesa by plane then to discover Palawan (from PP and El Nido) then to fly into Iloilo and move to Caticlan by bus n cross to Boracay. Event . to see Cebu before going back..
      Any other suggestions?
      Thnx a lot!

more
    • Cebu City

Cebu City Feb 1, 2016 at 9:52 AM

I want tips on cheap and safe way to go for Island hopping in Cebu

Please share complete details how to go where to go how much it will cost and what time to start ?

Including Dolphin watching too

more
    • Undiscovered adventure in CEBU

Cebu Island Jan 20, 2016 at 11:07 PM

Hi!
      Since Valentine's Day is almost here, and it is our old tradition to celebrate in that day. But, sending cards, flowers or chocolates with messages of love is just common. I want to surprise my special someone that is something rare.
      Since we both love adventure, what if we celebrate by mountain climbing or river trekking? This would be great! :)

Did you know some beautiful places? Undiscovered/ Untouchable places here in Cebu? Like; falls, spring, cave or mountains.

more
    • Is there a ferry from Dumaguete to Puerto Prinsesa?

Puerto Princesa Jan 22, 2016 at 7:18 PM

Hello! We plan to travel from Siquijor to Dumaguete then hop to Palawan. Is there a ferry that can take us directly from Dumaguete to Palawan?

Were on a tight budget so ferry/ roro is our option.

Thank you in advance!

more