San Felíu de Guixols

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Estadio olimpico - good view

Barcelona Nov 23, 2015 at 9:56 PM

I go to a concert in the Estadio olimpico in Barcelona. Can someone Tell me which are good places to See the stage well?

• Barcelona for New years

Barcelona Nov 5, 2015 at 9:46 AM

Hello everyone:) My hubs and I are planning a european getaway this winter. We will be in Vienna for Christmas and are looking at visiting Barcelona from Dec 26 2015 - Jan 3 2016. It's our first time in Barcelona and we are looking forward to starting 2016 there! I would love to know which areas to consider to stay in/any hotels you recommend. We love exploring cute cafes, little streets, restaurants. Some partying, but not necessarily anything wild. Would love to hear your tips.

• Getting to Tarragona from Barcelona

Tarragona Nov 12, 2015 at 10:38 PM

I'm a little bit confuse about getting to Tarragona. Read on the site that I can take the train from Passeig De Gracia? Isn't this station for the metro lines? Pls help. Thank you.

• Tickled_Pink's Profile Photo

What is the best location to book our hotel?

Barcelona Nov 5, 2015 at 2:44 PM

Please provide the area/suburb/district that we should book our hotel when staying in Barcelona, taking into account the proximity of transport, sites, cost efficiency etc

Any other other tips when choosing the location of a hotel will be appreciated.

Thank You

• Barcelona Spain

Barcelona Nov 2, 2015 at 12:10 PM

Hi everyone, I'm taking a trip to Barcelona Spain in March...will more than likely be traveling solo :). Any advice? I already have flight booked but no hotel yet :(. I want a hotel that's centrally located, close to restaurants, bars, clubs, shopping etc. Let me know if anyone has any tips/suggestions.