San Felíu de Guixols

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• f1 race day

Lloret de Mar Jan 11, 2015 at 7:08 PM

how much would it cost in a taxi from llorett de mar to cattalunia stadium in barcellona on race day to f1 grand prix

more
    • Nic2004's Profile Photo

Carrer Sicilia

Barcelona Jan 6, 2015 at 10:40 AM

Is this a recommandable place to discover Barcelona for about 4-5 days?

more

Is accommodation in Carrer Scilia recommandable?

Barcelona Jan 6, 2015 at 10:16 AM

Hi @ all, We'll stay 4-5 days in Barcelona at the end of February. Would you recommend Carrer Sicilia? Is this a good place to discover the city? Sagrada Familia doesn't seem to be too far, but I'm not yet informed about the City, to be true. Any suggestions? As always, your helpful answers will be well appreciated. Thanks in advance and a happy new year to you all. Nic

more
    • Beach towns near Barcelona

Barcelona Jan 4, 2015 at 3:20 PM

Hi all. This my first posting on VT. We are two retired couples traveling to Spain and Portugal next September for almosta month. We are flying into Barcelona on Sept 6 and thought it would be nice to head to one of the nice beach towns north or west of Barcelona for the first few days as we settle into the time zone! A nice sea view would be lovely, and somewhere where we can easily walk out to local restqurants . I've done some research and can't decide between somewhere like Tossa de mar in the Costa Braga or maybe around d Cambrils in Costa Dorada. Thoughts would be so appreciated. We were not planning to rent a car until later in our trip, so we will be making our way from Barcelona Into. Airport. Then we would move on to Barcelona., Madrid, etc. Before heading to Portugal.

more
    • What to do in Barcelona

Barcelona Jan 23, 2015 at 11:28 AM

Hello,

My husband and I (both in our early 30s) are going to be in Barcelona mid May for 4-5 nights. What's the best are to stay in? I was looking at maybe the Gothic Quarter?
      Are there places we should take day trips to nearby that we can take the train to?
      Is 4 nights enough or do we need 5? We will be taking the train to France for the rest of the trip.

Thanks!
      Nicole

more

Or is Carrer Perecamps, 08001 Barcelona, Spanien better for a stay?

Barcelona Jan 6, 2015 at 11:58 AM

Would appreciate your comment.

more
    • jmj0's Profile Photo

Travel from Barcelona to Italy

Barcelona Jan 4, 2015 at 7:47 PM

The wife and I are on an organized tour of Spain which finishes in Madrid on the 25th May 2015.We then wish to travel independently to Barcelona and then along the coastline of France and Italy,finishing up in Sorrento for the Amalfi Coast.We wish to take approximately a month,stopping at various locations for 3-4 days.Any advice would be appreciated.At this stage we anticipate travelling mostly by train.

more
    • a Camp site

Barcelona Jan 1, 2015 at 9:24 AM

Is there a Camp site close to Camp Nou football stadium ?

more
    • Camp Site

Barcelona Jan 1, 2015 at 9:17 AM

Need a camp site close to Camp Nou - Barcelona ?

more
    • Places to visit / things to do

Barcelona Jan 3, 2015 at 10:54 AM

Hi there I am looking for help myself and hubby are traveling to Barcelona on the 16th of of March for 4 nights for our 10th wedding anniversary and I need help on day trips and best places to eat and drink we have never tried tapas we had visited sidges 6 years ago but all we got to do was go on the tour bus round Barcelona so please any help gratefully received

more
    • DunaKal's Profile Photo

Hotels at sea front

Barcelona Jan 1, 2015 at 4:47 AM

Hi all,

Can you please recommend a hotel with a sea view or has a private beach in Barcelona?
      I just need names & I'll check prices at booking.com

Thank you.

more
    • Spain-where to visit

Barcelona Jan 1, 2015 at 3:47 PM

My wife and I are traveling to Barceloa in April to visit our daughter who is studying there. We have 9 nights and would like recommendations of what other cities to visit. We can fly, or take a train and enjoy culture, art, food and the beach. Thanks

more
    • Train from Barcelona to Madrid on September 12

Barcelona Jan 10, 2015 at 10:22 AM

We are hoping to travel from Barcelona to Madrid on Saturday September 12. I have found flights, but was wanted to check out the options by train. I am at the renfe site (I think) and can't seem to get a schedule for that day. It seems to be asking me to change dates. Does that make sense that there would be no train on a Saturday between Barcelona and Madrid? Anyone able to help? Thanks so much!

more