Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Driving to Ensenada with my 15 year old fro San Diego

Ensenada Nov 22, 2014 at 9:12 AM

1. Do we need a tourist card
      2. Will my childs birth certificate satisfy the entry/exit requirements
      3. I was told Ensenada was located in the "free zone " so does that mean I do not need a vehicle permit. Banjerito bank gladly took the fee's, issued the permit, and took the $350 depsit, OF COURSE, even though the app stated we are driving to Ensenada, hahaha,, Any advice ?
      4. Does my child need a parental consent form translated into Spanish from her Mom.

more
    • Has anyone stayed at Gecko Rock Resort?

Oaxaca Nov 28, 2014 at 4:10 PM

I found this place when looking for a smaller beach resort on Oaxacan coast and I was curious if anyone has an experience with them? They might be new or something because I can't find too much else about them online.

Cheers!

http://geckorockresort.com/

more
    • how can I fly into san felipe

by caicma Online Now Dec 30, 2013 at 4:45 PM

How can I fly into San Felipe from LA or San Diego?
      GRACIAS

2 Answers Dec 31, 2013 at 12:01 PM
    • kayaking in san felipe baja norte

by argentamarga Online Now Mar 30, 2008 at 3:21 PM

I was wondering if there was a place to rent kayaks in San Felipe.

• San Felipe compared to the rest of Mexico?

by j.ackdavis Online Now Mar 19, 2008 at 4:50 PM

Hello,

I am thinking about buying a vacation house, preferably in Mexico, how does San Felipe compare to the rest of Mexico's top vacation destinations?

2 Answers Mar 25, 2008 at 8:56 AM
    • mrdarius's Profile Photo

Adventure

by mrdarius Online Now Jul 24, 2006 at 11:52 AM

I'm looking to come to San Felipe in December for New Years. I'll be coming from San Diego, and was wondering if anyone had tips on where to stay. Also, it seems like if I wanted to rent a dune buggy, it would be safe to wait till I got there to do that?

Anyone been to the Valle de los Gigantes?

4 Answers Aug 10, 2006 at 2:55 AM
    • Dangerous Drive?

by Craven05 Online Now Dec 29, 2005 at 7:44 PM

Is there any risk involved in driving across the border to San Felipe? i heard about military checkpoints and such, and Mexico is known for its many a kidnappings... So main point being is it dangerous? (keep in mind i frequent Algodones which is considered one of the safest towns and still get nervous about it all)

5 Answers Mar 8, 2006 at 2:27 PM
    • Beach camping near San Felipe

by mmegsully Online Now Mar 13, 2004 at 12:26 AM

I'm planning a drive down to San Felipe area from San Diego and would like to tent-camp on the beach in a safe area, not too close to town. I'd also love to avoid a large RV park... any ideas? I've never camped in this area before and would love any advice as to finding a nice spot on the water. Also, any other suggestions for good tenting spots within a half day's drive from San Diego would be appreciated! I DON'T have an SUV....

2 Answers Mar 3, 2005 at 3:21 PM