Travel Answers
San Fabian

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• ecarg's Profile Photo

any travel advice for commuter like me...

Manaoag Apr 13, 2014 at 6:02 AM

Me and my sister is planning to go to Manaoag, Pangasinan this Holy Thursday then after that we'll proceed to Our Lady of Lourdes in Baguio Philippines, anyone knows how to commute from Manaog Shrine to Our Lady of LOurdes?

more
    • mjfenwic's Profile Photo

snorkeling

by mjfenwic Online Now Mar 13, 2013 at 6:09 PM

other than 100 islands does anyone know of any snokeling sites within an hours drive of san fabian.Im looking prefreably for sites that can be accessed by shore but also sites accesable by boat.

1 Answer Mar 16, 2013 at 9:48 AM
    • sukeywashere's Profile Photo

Accommodation near San Fabian Church, Pangasinan

by sukeywashere Online Now Oct 12, 2011 at 9:16 AM

Hi. My fiance and I need to get his baptismal certificate in San Fabian Church. I emailed the church if it was possible to just request and pay for the certificate by mail. We did not get a reply so I suppose we need to go there.

Where do you recommend we stay? Would anyone know if we can get the certificate in 1 day? Thanks in advance.

2 Answers Oct 13, 2011 at 5:17 PM
    • Transportation to San Fabian

by Tomby5 Online Now Sep 25, 2008 at 1:22 PM

Hi there, i'm planning to visit my gf who is staying at San Fabian. Since i like to travel, i planning to go to San Fabian by myself. So i need your kind help to guide me of how to go to San Fabian from Manila by bus or any form of transportation.

Its going to be my 1st time to Philippines. Btw i'm from Singapore. I've explored many countries in asia and i would love to go to Philippines. Reasons, i don't want my gf to pick me up manila is that she may have to travel alone and i also wanted to surprise her. She's currently here in Singapore with me and she's going back next mth.

She retort my ideas of travelling to San Fabian alone. But me as a season traveler, i enjoy the 1st time experience in other countries by myself. I believe there's danger and risk involved. But i always enjoy taking calculated risk. Coz to me, nowhere is safe in the world.

Hope anybody out there able to give me info. Who knows we may meet up for a beer. Thank You....

6 Answers Oct 5, 2008 at 11:13 AM
    • ACCOMODATION

by heartlessrose Online Now Feb 22, 2008 at 12:37 AM

hI! COULD YOU PLEASE SEND ME THE ACCOMODATION RATES IN SAN fABIAN RESORTS,GOOD FOR TWO PERSON. TNX

• Amianan Boating World Resort?

by drtin Online Now Jun 18, 2006 at 8:13 PM

does anybody have any comments re amianan boating world resort? is it clean? is it affordable? is there any facilities?

4 Answers Sep 28, 2008 at 6:39 AM