San Diego Travel Answers

change location
spartan's Profile Photo

Oceanside VT Meeting

by spartan Online Now Apr 4, 2003 at 12:21 PM

Hi All, Looking forward to getting together again on April 12th in Oceanside, California (a subrub of San Diego) to welcome Matt (Matcrazy1) and his wife Ursula to the USA. We've got reservations at the Rockin' Baja Lobster Restaurant and Cantina, so if you are in the area (or interested in attending), please go to the Oceanside/VT Meetings page for more details. Sincerely, Spartan

Quote & Answer
10 Answers
  • TXgal's Profile Photo

Re: Oceanside VT Meeting

by TXgal Online Now Apr 4, 2003 at 12:44 PM

Sounds like a fun time, SD is one of my fav places, but I will be riding my bicycle from Houston to Austin, TX on a 2-day, 150 mile ride (MS150) that weekend, or I would be there to eat some lobster!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • va8eha's Profile Photo

Re: Re: Oceanside VT Meeting

by va8eha Online Now Apr 4, 2003 at 1:32 PM

Wish I could, but I have a test to take that day. Otherwise, I am trying to find a weekend to hit San Diego this month or early next ... Say 'hello' and 'welcome' to the both for me. :-)

• spartan's Profile Photo

by spartan Online Now Apr 4, 2003 at 3:17 PM

Hi TXgal, Stacyh & va7eha, Thanks for responding and we sure wish that you could make it, but maybe another time. For those that want information about the meeting, use the following link: virtualtourist.com/m/2a2f3/b... Sincerely, Spartan

by spartan Online Now Apr 4, 2003 at 3:31 PM

Hi Stephanie, Glad to hear that you and Gerry will be in attendance. I'll make changes to the attendees list :-) Barry

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo

by matcrazy1 Online Now Apr 8, 2003 at 12:05 AM

Hello Barry, Thank you very, very much for organizing this meeting :-))) The restaurant looks great!!!! Hello Stephanie, I can't wait to meet you - VT staff people to say you thank you :-)))). See you soon. Ursula and Matt.

by spartan Online Now Apr 8, 2003 at 8:00 AM

Hi Matt, You are very welcome...looking forward to seeing you this weekend. Sincerely, Barry

• lmkluque's Profile Photo

by lmkluque Online Now Apr 8, 2003 at 8:08 AM

Hey Barry!! A chance to meet Matt and his wife? What a treat! You can count on me being there!! Yipeee another fantastic VT Meeting with fantastic VT Members, I can't wait!! See you Saturday, Linda

• dgeorge10's Profile Photo

by dgeorge10 Online Now Apr 23, 2003 at 7:51 AM

Hi everyone! Thanks for the postcard! The office is getting really filled up now, and people are starting to think I actually have friends. Thanks for keeping the dream alive. Looks like you had a pretty big group. I'm sure it was a blast! Cheers, David.

• lmkluque's Profile Photo

by lmkluque Online Now Apr 23, 2003 at 8:04 AM

Hi David! are starting to think I actually have friends. Thanks for keeping the dream alive. Anything we can do for a fellow VT'er!! Hope you can make it to Manhattan Beach for the First International VT Meeting!! Than you'd see many of your "friends!" VT Meeting Addicted, Linda

• bugalugs's Profile Photo

by bugalugs Online Now Apr 23, 2003 at 8:33 AM

so glad you all had a great time, and a BIG thank you for the postcard, I was green with envy :-) Dianne

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines