San Clemente Travel Answers

change location

San clemente california rent

by Tdoth Online Now Dec 2, 2004 at 6:48 PM

Hi, I'm thinking about going to San clemente in August, for a month, and have thought about renting a room, because staying in a hotel for an entire month would be too expensive. Does anyone know what the average rent price is, and if it is hard to find people that are renting out their place, or a room in August?

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • meeshelmybelle's Profile Photo

Re: San clemente california rent

by meeshelmybelle Online Now Dec 7, 2004 at 5:55 PM

I dont really know about short term rentals but my family has a house that they rent out for long term that is 1800 a month. I think it may be hard for you to find anything inexpensive in San CLemente in the summer becuase a lot of people go there for the summer vacation. If you let me know your price range i can look a bit more, also I have a friend who manages an apartment complex and I can ask her for more info if you tell me what you need. michelle

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Re: San clemente california rent

by Tdoth Online Now Dec 9, 2004 at 2:54 AM

OH my gosh, that would be amazing! Thank you. Well, I am only looking for a room, I don't know if people really sublet over there, because i from Toronto, and there's always rooms for rent. I don't want a whole house, haha, so 1800 is a bit much. But, something around 700 should be good?

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines