change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Travelling Nica alone

Nicaragua Yesterday

Hey there,

I'm travelling Nicaragua alone from January to March 2015..
      I'm 26 y/o, female, and pretty new to travelling. I'm laidback, want to hit up Granada, Leon, and Ometepe Island, hike some volcanos and choose the most cost efficient way. Would love to travel with someone around my age for a bit. Any takers..email me at ktlnsymonds@yahoo.ca

more
    • carloarg02's Profile Photo

Tortugas / Turtles?

San Juan del Sur Dec 23, 2014 at 7:21 AM

I was thinking about going to La Flor Natural Reserve to see turtles. For what I read, the best chances to spot turtles are at night. If I go during the day, will I see turtles too?

Estabamos pensando en ir a la reserva La Flor (cerca de San Juan del Sur) para ver tortugas. Por lo que veo, las mejores oportunidades de ver tortugas son de noche. pero si vamos de dia, veremos tortugas?

more

Near San Carlos

• By bus to San Carlos from Managua

by KennyM18 Online Now Nov 23, 2014 at 9:37 PM

Despite the traveler's account above of the trip from San CArlos to Managua by bus, does anyone have more info in the opposite direction? I need to travel to San Carlos on Saturday, January 17, stay overnight in San Carlos and catch a boat across the border the next day - at 10.30am, I believe.

Does anyone have a schedule for the bus trip and the border crossing?

Would so much appreciate it!
      Many thanks!
      Kenny Mann

• jacquisuiza's Profile Photo

Can I buy a prepaid SIM card in San Carlos?

by jacquisuiza Online Now Mar 28, 2014 at 4:45 AM

Or is it even possible to buy a cheapish mobile phone only for SMS and national phone calls. I will arrive from Costa Rica and stay for a week or so in the region before heading north.