San Benedetto del Tronto

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Taxi tours to Conero Coast

Ancona Apr 18, 2014 at 9:12 AM

Are there taxi tours to the Conero coast including Sirolo and Numana? If so, what is the approximate cost?

more
    • Transport to and from Urbino

Urbino Apr 12, 2014 at 9:58 AM

Hi, I am due to go on my year abroad for uni, and I would like to go to Urbino but I can't find any other way of getting to and from the airport (preferably Bologna Guglielmo Marconi Airport). Do you know of another way of getting there?

Thanks
      Kitty

more
    • how to get there

by rykoen Online Now Mar 23, 2010 at 8:07 AM

please cna someone give me information on how i can get from rome to san benedetto del tronto??

many thanks!! :)

4 Answers May 7, 2010 at 12:17 PM
    • KKH

by kkh271 Online Now Feb 15, 2010 at 4:32 AM

I would like visit San Benedetto del tronto from 21 Feb 2010. Can anybody find me a accommodation at a cheaper price.

1 Answer Feb 17, 2010 at 12:04 PM
    • Molo Sud restaurant

by jmcnamee Online Now Sep 4, 2007 at 3:22 PM

Can someone give me directions to the Molo Sud restaurant. I have heard that it is very good and we will be visiting later this month.
      Thanks

• No photos of rooms

by rmilonas Online Now Apr 20, 2007 at 7:17 PM

Why do so many of the sites not show pictures of the rooms?

1 Answer Apr 21, 2007 at 5:25 AM
    • ALISSA1's Profile Photo

What can I do...?

by ALISSA1 Online Now Apr 5, 2004 at 12:49 AM

Good morning - buon giorno! San Benedetto del Tronto is marvellous! I was been 6 months in Rimini, but this is not so fine like S.B.T. Now I'm looking for an apartment to live in San Benedetto, but I d'ont know, how is the best idea. All my friends were been in S.B.T. - its a great place for a life. Greetings - tanti saluti e una buona settimana ALYSSA

3 Answers Sep 6, 2007 at 7:55 AM