San Benedetto del Tronto

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Marche, Italy

Ancona Feb 19, 2015 at 8:45 AM

I will be staying for two weeks in Camerino, Le Marche, Italy, and this is the first time I have been so far off the beaten path. I'll be flying in to Ancona, and need to get to Camerino. Also hoping to do some day trips, and then flying out from Rome. What is the best way to get from Camerino to Naples? Rome? Any suggestions?

more
    • how to get there

by rykoen Online Now Mar 23, 2010 at 8:07 AM

please cna someone give me information on how i can get from rome to san benedetto del tronto??

many thanks!! :)

4 Answers May 7, 2010 at 12:17 PM
    • KKH

by kkh271 Online Now Feb 15, 2010 at 4:32 AM

I would like visit San Benedetto del tronto from 21 Feb 2010. Can anybody find me a accommodation at a cheaper price.

1 Answer Feb 17, 2010 at 12:04 PM
    • Molo Sud restaurant

by jmcnamee Online Now Sep 4, 2007 at 3:22 PM

Can someone give me directions to the Molo Sud restaurant. I have heard that it is very good and we will be visiting later this month.
      Thanks

• No photos of rooms

by rmilonas Online Now Apr 20, 2007 at 7:17 PM

Why do so many of the sites not show pictures of the rooms?

1 Answer Apr 21, 2007 at 5:25 AM
    • ALISSA1's Profile Photo

What can I do...?

by ALISSA1 Online Now Apr 5, 2004 at 12:49 AM

Good morning - buon giorno! San Benedetto del Tronto is marvellous! I was been 6 months in Rimini, but this is not so fine like S.B.T. Now I'm looking for an apartment to live in San Benedetto, but I d'ont know, how is the best idea. All my friends were been in S.B.T. - its a great place for a life. Greetings - tanti saluti e una buona settimana ALYSSA

3 Answers Sep 6, 2007 at 7:55 AM