more
    • Lovelyrita1's Profile Photo

Where to shop

Tijuana Jun 25, 2014 at 12:11 PM

Best shopping intijuana

more
    • Vehicle Registration

Tijuana Jul 3, 2014 at 11:10 AM

If I have just purchased a vehicle and do not have the registration yet am I able to cross the border into TJ and comeback to the US I have all the other paperwork that goes with buying a new car but it's too new to be registered yet.

more
    • Crossing Over to Tijuana with 2 laptops

Tijuana Jun 21, 2014 at 3:51 AM

Greetings,

Will I be able to cross over to Tijuana with 2 laptops? Traveling for the first time with my teenage daughter and staying at the Grand Hotel Tijuana. Plans are to take the trolley from SD Airport to the border, and cross over walking and taking a cab to the Tijuana Int'l Airport to pickup a car rental with about a 2 week stay. Then during some of those stays, plan on crossing over to San Diego to the Westin at Glasslamp for some classes that require our laptops, then back over to our hotel in Tijuana?

Any suggestions to cut some of our costs in transportation, and do you know if I can cross the rental car from Tijuana's Dollar Rent a Car to San Diego to the Westin Hotel at Glasslamp?

more
    • directions to San Antonio de Las Minas

by dianaji Online Now Sep 19, 2008 at 10:54 AM

i'd like driving directions from La Mision.

thanks, diana

1 Answer Sep 19, 2008 at 1:28 PM
    • ?????

by mixely Online Now Feb 18, 2005 at 1:54 PM

im building a cabin en san antonio de las minas and im intrested in getting any information abouy the weather, where does the sun comes out in the morning , the top hours of sun, where does the north, south, east and west , air currents,etc ...my place its ubicated , at the back of the orphanage beside the road, any information would be fine thank you

• clima, asoleamiento, ubicacion

by mixely Online Now Feb 17, 2005 at 12:14 PM

a quien corresponda: estoy por construir una cabaña en San Antonio de las Minas en el terreno detras del orfanatorio que queda por el lado de la carretera en la entrada principal hacia el pueblo, me gustaria saber cual es el asoleamiento del lugar principalmente, el clima , vientos dominantes y detalles q me pudieran proporcionar del lugar en general para poder desarrolar mi proyecto mejor, les agradeceria mucho la informacion

1 Answer Feb 17, 2005 at 7:19 PM