San Antonio Abad

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Opening week-traveling alone

Ibiza Yesterday

I am thinking of traveling alone with a company that is called together travel. It is an AMAZING DEAL. I really want to do it. Although.. All of my friends can not make it ! Wondering if anyone else is going opening week (June 14-19) and is traveling alone? Or wants to meet up

more
    • sailboat bareboat charter

Majorca Island Jan 27, 2015 at 7:19 AM

We will be on Mallorca in September 2015. I would like to rent a sailboat for a day just to say that I sailed the Mediterranean. Can't seem to find one. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Tom

more
    • MickeyM26's Profile Photo

Formentera Buses

Isla de Formentera Jan 26, 2015 at 7:30 AM

Thinking about staying at Hotel Cala Saona in September and would like to visit different beaches and go into town for dinners, but prefer not to rent a car or motor bike. Might try bicycles part of the time, but also wondering if there is dependable bus service from Cala Saona into town, and to some of the other beaches. Or would we be better off staying somewhere else with better bus connections?

more
    • Azuline Hotel Llevant

Ibiza Jan 16, 2015 at 5:52 PM

Anyone know if you need a wristband to get into this hotel? A friend was going to stay with us while we were there, but is unsure about security.
      Thanks.

more
    • Does anyone know of a good cycling group in Alcudia, Majorca?

Alcudia Jan 16, 2015 at 4:39 AM

This is where I am going this summer! I haven´t told my family yet, the kids will go wild, my wife will forgive me all my sins. It is bang in the middle of cycling land in the north coast of Majorca, where all the top teams train, except they all go much earlier in the year. What I would like is to join some kind of local cycling group operating in the area. Does anyone know how I can get in contact with cycling groups in the area? I appreciate any help, Thank you!

more
    • Hcamper's Profile Photo

Need to carry two bikes - Rental Car

Palma de Mallorca Jan 27, 2015 at 7:11 PM

We would like to rent a car in Mallorca that we could carry two bikes on. We are having difficult time locating car rental that will provide bike rack. Does anyone know of any car rentals that will provide bike rack to carry two bikes ?
      Thank you

more