San Antonio Travel Answers

change location

what to wear at this time of the year?

by onur76 Online Now Jan 28, 2008 at 7:46 AM

I ll be there 4 a week and dont have any idea before packing up my baggages.Please urgent help! Thanx anyway...

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • doodybee's Profile Photo

Re: what to wear at this time of the year?

by doodybee Online Now Jan 28, 2008 at 8:07 AM

google - weather san antonio +( whatever country) and you should find aguide forcast for a few days
    also what you pack depends on where you are from as the temp there could be either hotter or colder than where you live therefore dictacting what you pack

hope you find what you are looking for and have fun when thare
    julie

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: what to wear at this time of the year?

by Cuero Online Now Jan 28, 2008 at 8:53 AM

Right now we're experiencing what can only be described as 'mucky' weather. It's been down in the 40s, up in the 70s, cloudy, drizzly and clear. We have a saying in Texas, "If you don't like the weather, give it a minute and it'll change." I'd pack light to mid-weight clothing (jeans, slacks, long-sleeved tees and short-sleeved too), a good jacket can usually see you through most of this weather. No winter parkas, no bulky sweaters that take up too much packing space. And remember, "it's not the heat (or cold), it's the humidity." And welcome to Texas! ^_^

• doodybee's Profile Photo

by doodybee Online Now Jan 28, 2008 at 8:57 AM

is it san antonio texas or san antonio canary isles
    that is the question?

• Tricky_Dicky69's Profile Photo

by Tricky_Dicky69 Online Now Jan 29, 2008 at 2:12 PM

Hi, I use www.wunderground.com as this site has a historical view feature so you can look at what the weather is doing at the moment and also check on what the weather was like for the same period last year or whatever dates you select to give you more useful info. Hope this helps.
    Richard

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines