San Antonio Travel Answers

change location

Question title

by natalie58 Online Now Mar 22, 2013 at 12:48 PM

What are your taxi company's names? I am arranging travel for one of our instructors and I need to arrange a ride from the airport to the Drury Plaza Hotel San Antonio Riverwalk. Thank you for your info.
Natalie

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • Beausoleil's Profile Photo

Re: Question title

by Beausoleil Online Now Mar 22, 2013 at 6:29 PM

Hi Natalie. I see you're not getting an answer. Perhaps I can clarify a little. Virtual Tourist is an online forum of travelers who share information. Someone here will have to do a web search to find your taxi companies (and they may later if you are patient). However, you can do the search yourself and get the answer more quickly. In the search window of your Internet browser type San Antonio taxi service and hit Return. You should get your answer.

If I lived in SA, I'd look it up for you but I'm in California. Good luck and welcome to Virtual Tourist.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer

by Beausoleil Online Now Mar 22, 2013 at 6:33 PM

Try this. infax.com/mobile/sat/#/mobil...

You can almost always find local taxis on the local airport web site.

• mccalpin's Profile Photo

by mccalpin Online Now Mar 22, 2013 at 9:19 PM

Here is the airport's website, with a list of taxi companies - sanantonio.gov/SAT/GroundTra...

However, since all taxis at the airport are regulated by the City of San Antonio, I don't see that one is any better than the other. No matter what time of day your instructor is arriving, I don't know why you don't tell him/her to take the first taxi in the queue downtown to the Drury, and just expense the ride. As a frequent business traveler (and instructor as well), it's exactly what I would do...

Bill

1 member found this helpful

by Beausoleil Online Now Mar 23, 2013 at 8:22 AM

Good advice, Bill.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines